VinoMofo referral

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

prozac

Established Member
What a Luddite I am. I just realised my Vinomofo link in previous post is incomplete. Apologies to anyone who applied and did not receive their credit.

This is the correct link - Buy Wine Online | Vinomofo Australia

You'll get $25 off your first order and I will receive a credit for same amount.

Alternatively please use electrotek's link as it was he who told me how to provide the link.
Cashrewards are offering "up to" 7% cashback on Vinomofo purchases with a $10 credit provided which I will also receive. - Cashrewards

Last edited:

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Not currently a member?

How about a $35 credit as an incentive to sign up?

You got it!

Currently $35 credit if you sign up via a referral link for both you and me.

Thank you for considering using my link:

prozac

Established Member
I have just received a mof_ email notifying referral offer is now $35 for referrer and referee.
MY REFERRAL LINK - Click here

qaz

Established Member
Last edited:

prozac

Established Member
Update - Referral currently stands at $25 for each party. Much easier if VM left it at a fixed amount instead of constantly changing.
$25 REFERRAL LINK

prozac

Established Member
$500 Lucky Draw for the month of November.
We'll both get $25 off our next order (credit) AND the chance to both win $500 wine credit!

1635887094387.png
MY REFERRAL LINK - Click here

Someone's got to win it. Good luck.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..