Dan Murphy's and Other Wine Deals | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Dan Murphy's and Other Wine Deals

blackcat20

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map

boomy

AFF Supporter
Saw the secret shiraz deal in the other thread and thought it's a good deal so I've ordered one case.
I have no room left in the fridge and only a few days until the delivery arrives so better get down to work :D

jasonking

This is confusing if this is Essenze Pinot Noir.
Listed at DM for $60/bottle but can be had for well under $20 elsewhere.

Princess Fiona

Flights
My Map
This is confusing if this is Essenze Pinot Noir.
Listed at DM for $60/bottle but can be had for well under $20 elsewhere.
This wine is pretty scarce online and I haven't been able to find it at anywhere close to $20.
Can you post a link, thanks ?

Cruiser Elite

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
I also bought a doz of the Grown Label - $26.00 less 13% = $22.62 IMCAC - seriously good value at that price.

jasonking

I don't know about any "flagship" Essenze but at amatos.com.au/Shop/Search/essenze/Essenze+Pinot+Noir+Central+Otago
it's only $12.99. Bottle photos looks the same.

Note: New here so cannot post link.

TomVexille

AFF Supporter
I don't know about any "flagship" Essenze but at amatos.com.au/Shop/Search/essenze/Essenze+Pinot+Noir+Central+Otago
it's only $12.99. Bottle photos looks the same.

Note: New here so cannot post link.
I'd say that they are different wines

crogan

Re: Vinomofo Wine Deals

The Dan Murphy secret selection Pinot Noir is the EsseNZe Flagship Central Otago Pinot Noir. Does anybody have any experience of this? I am seriously considering it plus the wolf blass.

Kangol

AFF Supporter
Great thread.
Is the Wolf Blass Brown Label definitely screw cap?
It says so here, but I am aware of certain practices where some of the allocation for a different market is cork.. and one reason why it is cheap as a secret offer, is that they are getting rid of the cork stock.
Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

Dr Ralph

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
The website specifically states:

'Closure Screw Cap'

I'm not concerned either way and in fact would actually prefer cork.

Dr Ralph

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Had a call from DM today regarding the Secret Shiraz. They said there has been a huge response and deliveries were delayed by up to a week, as more stock had to be sourced from Victoria. They wouldn't confirm it was the Wolf Blass - but there is no doubt in my mind.

jasonking

Just back from Costco Lidcombe. Very very quiet.
Saw a guy loading trolley with all displayed stocks of Tatachilla Foundation Shiraz for $29.99.
Didn't get to see vintage. DM have 2009 vintage for $46.55

Recent Posts

AFF on Air Podcast

• jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...
  • Premium Economy – AIR010
    Sat, 04 May 2019 00:21:32 AEST
      Premium Economy is a great compromise if you want a more comfortable experience than Economy, without paying for Business or First class airfares! In this episode, AFF’s ...
  • Hyperinflation of Points – AIR009
    Sat, 20 Apr 2019 04:49:59 AEST
      Frequent flyer points are a valuable currency, but they aren’t immune from hyperinflation! In this episode, Matt discusses why frequent flyer points are a terrible long-t ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatherlee