St George Ampliy Signature card. 100,000 Amplify points. NO FEE!

I had the qantas variety of this one and had to wait the full 3 months after meeting the spent. Painful it was.

I have had to wait 3 months in the past, also, but I can see from previous posts by @Dr Ralph that they can be posted within as little as 3 weeks.

Points posted 18/2.

Card now cancelled.

This is what churning is all about!

cove

Enthusiast
The 200,000 Amplify points offer thru pointhacks is still there but quite hidden. Put St George Amplify into the search area.
The non Qantas points credit card is a winner for our family and we all have one.
We had an almost $12,000 sports tickets bill to pay so my son got to the first year bonus for non government spend very quickly. For some the $12,000 non government spend could be a problem to get the bonus.

I got the Qantas points version of this card but I think I'll go for the non-Qantas version next time, so I can boost my Krisflyer balance.

I don't put $200k through Canberra each year, so it makes more sense for me to use other cards for government spend and wait out St. George's exclusion period so I can get a signup bonus of Amplify points instead.

cove

Enthusiast
It is a $12,000 non government spend for the 100,000 Amplify bonus offer in each of 2 years.
Yes Kris Miles work well for our tribe. SIL had old SQ suites to London and she has no status at all.

Catweazle

For the record, my card appeared at the branch within a week. Very easy to set up, user friendly, decent service too. Not a bad deal :)

nightelves

Not sure if this has been asked but can you get bonus points from BoM and St George or are they essentially the same thing?

Catweazle

Well that was easy – just landed QF points (and then some). I forgot I had this card! :cool:

Good thing it's not with VA but still, what's the bet they'll increase fees/taxes and lower redemption possibilities before the next 6 – 12 months are out...

Last edited:
Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

Mqrko

Intern
Is there someone competent I can talk to at st George?

They requested bank statement showing the last 2 months to see my income. And the person I am dealing with over the phone assumed I'm self employed because I have multiple source of income.
I have been arguing with the same person for a week now that I have multiple part time jobs and have no ABN but he doesn't want to understand and keep requesting bank statement of all my businesses...
I have already sent my bank statements and Notice of assessment from 2019 which they have rejected because FY2019 is too old for them...

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..