juddles' reflections | Page 17 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

juddles' reflections

juddles

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
....So looking forward to chewing the fat with you sometime in the future.
Now, that’s something I’d like to join in on, too. :)
That would be a very interesting and fun experience. I could sit back and gently entice you two into endless conversation traps. My evil mind loves this sort of scheming :) Throw in a geologist so there is a fall-guy and it would be a perfect evening :)

rogerkambah

AFF Supporter
That would be a very interesting and fun experience. I could sit back and gently entice you two into endless conversation traps. My evil mind loves this sort of scheming :) Throw in a geologist so there is a fall-guy and it would be a perfect evening :)
After an evening the four of you would only just have skimmed the surface.

juddles

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
After an evening the four of you would only just have skimmed the surface.
True, and just that four could only be the beginning. If we, more than those "four", all turned up to such a meet I foresee that it would have two possible outcomes. The perfect one is that we suddenly find agreement and solutions to the world's woes. But the other, far more likely scenario, is that it would descend (in every sense of the word) into some sort of reality TV "survivor" scenario.

JohnM

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
You can self-publish on Kindle. I’m not sure about the process, but a friend of mine’s wife has done it.

tgh

AFF Supporter
a publisher that backs forlorn works out of pure pity

Every budding author in history has faced that challenge..
I opine that the solution is applied intellect and a s** load of luck..
I can't help you with the former and wish you heaps of the latter…..

Bodie

Intern
Flights
My Map
Juddles
Your writings made me think of the Jim's I have been to.
Can I ask - Was it State of Origin night that made it stick in your memory with the beer and league book completed the picture. I only ask as trying to remember the jobs I have been to, its the bad ones that come up first, then the amusing ones - mostly because of what we did. I dont know if this is a reflection on me, my personality, mental health etc.

juddles

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
Juddles
Your writings made me think of the Jim's I have been to.
Can I ask - Was it State of Origin night that made it stick in your memory with the beer and league book completed the picture. I only ask as trying to remember the jobs I have been to, its the bad ones that come up first, then the amusing ones - mostly because of what we did. I dont know if this is a reflection on me, my personality, mental health etc.
Bodie, the matter of Jim's death stuck in my mind sheerly and purely because of the sense of peace I felt there. Which you probably would know is generally not the case..

I don't share the really bad ones - sometimes the old adage of a "problem shared is a problem halved" becomes "a problem shared is a problem now two people have".

Bodie

Intern
Flights
My Map
Juddles
Thanks for the reply, I am fortunate to have Mrs Bodie to talk shop, about our days work and the frustrastions etc but often with other family and friends its the funny side or unusual jobs I conentrate on telling the story ,often for my sanity, than anything else.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Choosing a Rewards Program – AIR017
    Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:32:24 AEST
      If you’re new to the world of frequent flyer points – or moving to a new country – it can be difficult to know where to start. In this episode, Matt discusses the con ...
  • Travel Insurance – AIR016
    Sat, 27 Jul 2019 07:34:12 AEST
      They say that if you can’t afford travel insurance, you can’t afford to travel! In this episode, Matt chats to James Green about the importance of travel insurance, and ...
  • The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tour1ngayviettrip