If you’re new to the world of frequent flyer points – or moving to a new country – it can be difficult to know where to start. In this episode, Matt discusses the considerations involved in selecting a new frequent flyer program. Also, you now have just over a month left to redeem your Qantas points before upgrades and premium cabin awards become more expensive.
- 0:56 – Fortnightly news round-up
- 6:25 – Ask Matt: Should I stick to Qantas and/or Velocity Frequent Flyer when moving overseas?
- 14:15 – Ask Matt: How to choose the right frequent flyer program for travel to Japan?
- 19:42 – Preparing for the Qantas Frequent Flyer changes
- 25:00 – Air New Zealand’s new safety video
- AFF on Air Discussion thread – a dedicated AFF thread to discuss the podcast and ask questions
- ANA Launches Perth-Tokyo Flights
- Upcoming webinar – Qantas Changes: Maximise Your Points (8pm AEST on 14 August 2019)
- Award Flight Assist
Frequent Flyer Gazette articles referenced in the fortnightly news round-up: