You can transfer Amex Membership Rewards points earned in Australia to up to 12 frequent flyer and loyalty programs.
Click on any airline or hotel logo to learn more about redeeming points with each loyalty program:
- *Only Amex Membership Rewards Ascent Premium points can be transferred to Qantas Frequent Flyer
- **Amex Membership Rewards Gateway points cannot be transferred to Virgin Atlantic Flying Club.
- Minimum transfer amounts apply, which vary from 1,000 to 5,000 Amex points depending on the frequent flyer program.
Australian credit cards that earn Amex Membership Rewards points
The following Australian American Express cards earn Ascent Premium points:
- Amex Centurion Charge
- Amex Platinum Charge
- Amex Platinum Reserve (as a charge card companion)
The following Australian Amex cards earn Ascent points:
- Amex Platinum Edge
- Amex Platinum Reserve (not linked to a charge card)
The following Australian Amex cards earn Gateway points:
- Amex Explorer
- Amex Essential
The following Australian Amex cards earn David Jones Amex Rewards points:
- David Jones Amex Platinum
- David Jones Amex
Australian Frequent Flyer has an American Express discussion forum.