Qantas epiQure is now Qantas Wine, and to celebrate the name change there are some brilliant wine deals this week!
Qantas Wine is a popular place to buy wine online due to the generous amounts of bonus Qantas points offered on some wine cases. In fact, buying wine from Qantas Wine is a cheaper way to acquire Qantas points than buying top-up points – and you also get to keep the wine!
Earlier this week, many Qantas Frequent Flyer members were sent a unique code for $50 off Qantas Wine purchases over $150. That’s a very decent offer… but it’s even better when combined with free delivery and thousands of bonus Qantas points! Using the code, you’ll receive free delivery – even if you’re not a premium member.
These unique codes were sent by email, so check your inbox! The offer ends on 11 June 2018 and this particular Qantas Wine deal excludes champagne, sparkling wine, food, spirits and Penfolds products.
New Qantas Wine deals are released each week. You’ll find a full list of current bonus point offers on the Qantas Wine website.
Here’s a list of some of our favourite Qantas Wine bonus point deals this week. Note that the quoted prices do take into account the $50 discount:
- Nannup Merlot Rolling Hills 2016 (case of 6) – 5,000 Qantas points for $118, or 42.4 points earned per dollar
- Giant Steps Yarra Valley Chardonnay 2016 (case of 6) – 5,000 Qantas points for $118, or 42.4 points earned per dollar
- Heathcoate Estate Shiraz 2015 (case of 6) – 8,000 Qantas points for $190, or 42.1 points earned per dollar
- Eden Road The Long Road Pinot Noir 2017 (case of 12) – 10,000 Qantas points for $244, or 41 points earned per dollar
- Woodlands Cabernet Merlot 2015 (case of 12) – 10,000 Qantas points for $250, or 40 points earned per dollar
Join the discussion on the Australian Frequent Flyer forum: epiQure [now Qantas Wine] latest offering