As Virgin Australia suspends share trading on the ASX and considers the possibility of voluntary administration, many Velocity Frequent Flyers are watching the news nervously. What will happen to Virgin Australia, and are Velocity Frequent Flyer points safe?
In this episode, Phil Gunter from New World Loyalty shares his insights with Matt. Phil is a loyalty program expert and ran the Velocity Frequent Flyer program between 2006 and 2013.
- 1:10 – Fortnightly news round-up
- 7:47 – Interview with Phil Gunter
- 34:01 – Feedback & Virgin Australia’s record flight
- AFF on Air Discussion thread – a dedicated AFF thread to discuss the podcast and ask questions
- Petitions Call for Government Support of Virgin Australia
- Virgin Australia Just Flew Non-Stop from Paris to Brisbane
Frequent Flyer Gazette articles referenced in the fortnightly news round-up: