Welcome to the AFF Seat Comparison Tool!
When booking a flight in Premium Economy, Business or First Class, there can be a substantial difference in the seats available on different airlines and aircraft types. For example, Qantas offers lie-flat beds on its Airbus A330s… but only recliner seats on Boeing 737s.
The AFF Seat Comparison Tool is designed to help you to make an informed decision when booking a flight in a premium cabin!
To get started, simply select an airline & aircraft type:
Business/First Class Seat Types
For reference, here are a few definitions of different Business class seat types:
- European Business Class – you’ll be seated in a regular Economy class seat at the front of the cabin, with the middle seat left empty to give you more personal space
- Recliner seat – This seat has more legroom, width and recline than an Economy seat, but does not convert to a bed
- Angle-flat bed – The seat reclines to become a bed, but is not completely lie-flat (i.e. you’ll be sleeping on a 160-170 degree angle)
- Lie-flat bed – the seat reclines to a 180-degree fully lie-flat bed
- Lie-flat suite – a lie-flat bed in a private suite (with/without a sliding door) with direct aisle access for every passenger
While best efforts are made to keep this information up to date, we do not guarantee its accuracy.
For some airlines, information is only shown for aircraft types that are operated to/from Australia. Information for more airlines will be added progressively.