April Wine Tour - The Elder Tour to Rockford | Page 4 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

April Wine Tour - The Elder Tour to Rockford

Goodonya

Flights
My Map
Been to the last two Rockford tours. Always a great fun weekend with good wine, food and company. Unfortunately I will be in the middle of a DONE4 so will be unable to make this one.

PS. probably wouldn't be able to sneak on the half dozen bottles of basket press and another half d of miscellaneous bottles as hand luggage as I did last time with the more vigilant checks the airlines are imposing. The fact that penegal needed to give me a hand to lift it into the overhead bin may also be a bit of a giveaway :D

Buzzard

AFF Supporter
Just received the following from Trybooking:

TryBooking is adjusting its pricing as of the 1st of March 2019.

We have decided to make the first pricing change since we launched in 2008 in order to simplify the pricing structure and ensure we can continue to deliver product improvements.

For all tickets sold from the 1st of March 2019

• * Ticket sellers will be charged a 2.5% Processing fee.
  • * Ticket buyers will be charged a $0.50 Ticket fee.
There was already a charge for sellers so no real issue there. Previously I think buyers only paid a CC fee.

QF WP

Flights
My Map
So wish I could come... :(

Just going to live vicariously through all your posts as I just can't press "unsubscribe"

GPH

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
I think we’re Penegal Bronze for this one :-(

Last edited:

serfty

Flights
My Map
How many spots left Buzz.
Canna book more than 8 ... not sure if that is a purhcase limit.

Note that it appears the $2.40 fee is the same for 1 or 8 purchased in a single booking. So the price can be between $117.40 and $115.30.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pton1310