AFF Gathering #14 in CBR on 4 - 6 December 2020 | Page 7 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

AFF Gathering #14 in CBR on 4 - 6 December 2020

Added to Calendar: 04-12-20, 05-12-20, 06-12-20

kookaburra75

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map

Jacques Vert

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Red
Planning to take a PQQ-SYD-OAG-SYD-CBR routing to get there? :p ;)
:D That thought had crossed my mind but it will depend on whether we make Points Club by then; I should make it easily but not sure about the Gem.

After the StatusBooster and StatusKeeper credits land she will only need 200 more to re-qualify for WP, so the 56 SCs for the return trip would come in very handy (or perhaps 112 with a DSC).:cool:

CaptJCool

Established Member
These dates will clash with the Gabba Test match

Priorities
Or a fly around with the endless flight credits sitting in the bank

VPS

Established Member
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I've booked the Ovolo for 2 nights and can cancel up to a week beforehand. I'll probably stay with friends for a bit and if I can't fly then do a bit of a road trip so I guess that makes me Gold as well

Last edited:

Hvr

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
, 'rona permitting!

I think that the quote is going to be all important. It's less than five months away and yet to fully be contained.

Noting that flying is basically off the table until 2022 there is every chance that internal travel may not be possible until 2021.

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
I think that the quote is going to be all important. It's less than five months away and yet to fully be contained.

Noting that flying is basically off the table until 2022 there is every chance that internal travel may not be possible until 2021.
Flight JT001 may be operating.

Seats 1A and C are taken but there is room in the economy section (row 2). ;)

VPS

Established Member
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
The chances of me getting out of and back into WA are looking more unlikely by the day. 😟
Are you stopped from leaving WA or is it just the hassle of getting back in again. Friend from Perth was over a couple of weeks ago because he brother was in palliative care and I didn't want to ask her what hassles she had coming over.

JohnM

Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Are you stopped from leaving WA or is it just the hassle of getting back in again. Friend from Perth was over a couple of weeks ago because he brother was in palliative care and I didn't want to ask her what hassles she had coming over.
I haven't taken much notice of rules, but I'm assuming getting out to poxville is easy enough but getting back is the hassle that makes it not worth it. And it seems like the interstate inbound restrictions are tightening, if anything.

oz_mark

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
The chances of me getting out of and back into WA are looking more unlikely by the day. 😟
I've been thinking the same thing. Perhaps we'll just have to assemble the troops in Perth, and be there is spirit. . . .

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picturerestoration