AFF Gathering #14 in CBR on 4 - 6 December 2020 | Page 5 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

AFF Gathering #14 in CBR on 4 - 6 December 2020

Added to Calendar: 04-12-20, 05-12-20, 06-12-20

support

Established Member
Administrator
At this stage planning is frozen, however we have members on the ground and if it becomes possible to visit Canberra by December we shall do out best to get something arranged. Unfortunately, you may have to live with few updates and a very sudden introduction of activities.

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I have family (godparents) in CBR, however they are both in poor health and not appropriate to stay the night. Thaks for the offer @kookaburra75, I'm probably still Silver...

JohnM

Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I'm following this and may be needing a flight by then to remind me of what it was like. I have friends in CBR with whom I can stay. It's all dependent on whether QF is flying and what availability/price is. So Bronze at this point.

Otherwise, if the WA border is open, I may even drive.

Matt_01

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I find it interesting in these times, my brother and sister-in-law live in one of the CBR suburbs. If this was any other year I would have most likely flown in and if our schedules did not match we would have agreed to meet up ‘next time’. Now we are thinking anytime catch up is good.

Drakecula

Flights
My Map
That's a long drive! I think I'd like to do a big road trip like that at least once. I've done Canberra to Adelaide and back again - that's probably the longest drive I've done.

I hope the Canberra meet goes ahead, it'd be nice to put avatars to real faces :)

Hoatzin

Intern
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Platinum now for this as I have cancelled my eclipse chasing in South America in December. So glad as it blew my mind that I would miss this do that was being hosted in my home (currently very wet) city.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fredolio