Vinomofo Wine Deals | Page 763 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Vinomofo Wine Deals

chonka

Thoughts on this?

Seems to be this one. Haven't tried it. But at least it gives a start for some further research. Vivino reviews are positive.

Will Taylor Wines Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2009

Halliday score lines up, Malbec 14%, and under cork. $40 from store, but hey it is vinomofo so wont be perfectly accurate.

Last edited:

MrEd

Intern
Hi MrEd; a very tasty wine; plums galore with some dark fruits. Medium bodied and lightly spiced. Made by an ex Penfolds winemaker. Most at the party thought it was a $25-$30 quality mid weeker
Thanks Rug 👍 Will keep an eye out for it again if it pops up. Seemed to mysteriously be sold out yesterday just before free shipping.

Reactions: Rug

Coz

anyone know what these are?

Coolclimate

Pretty certain this is the Giesen Clayvin Pinot Noir 2014. Has anyone tried it? At $39.95, it's definitely the cheapest I can find it online.

I've had the Fromm Clayvin Pinot Noir (much higher RRP, same vineyard) and it was worth every cent.

AFAFA

Intern

Pretty certain this is the Giesen Clayvin Pinot Noir 2014. Has anyone tried it? At $39.95, it's definitely the cheapest I can find it online.

I've had the Fromm Clayvin Pinot Noir (much higher RRP, same vineyard) and it was worth every cent.
The text of the embedded quick snippet here seems to match: Giesen Clayvin Pinot Noir 2014

redbigot

Established Member

Giesen Clayvin PN 2014 is $53 on The Sippery, RRP $65.
I bought the 2013 vintage of this in December 2017 @ $35, claimed RRP $90, sent it back, mostly because I wasn't that impressed, partly because they claimed $90 RRP when it was also on the Sippery site for $47.50 with RRP $65, winery price was $60NZD and I didn't like the condescending explanation that VM gave me for the claimed RRP.

Stephenc007

$25 off my next purchase using a code they sent me. 24 hours time limit for code. Not sure if it's unique but given Vinomofo's history it probably isn't. So I'll post it here if anyone wants it:

Use code 6E4H2X at checkout.
Used it yesterday for the Haselgrove cul-stor Shiraz secret deal, much appreciated.

Reactions: Rug

MrEd

Intern
Thanks from me too Dr Ralph, got the Black Market Grenache which should be Thistledown Vagabond.

Panicboy333

Anyone buy or try the Barossa Shiraz that sold out last week?

I’m keen to know as well: I’ve bought too many cases of middling wine from VM to take a punt on a case of black market these days. The only wines I’ve ever had that were honestly bargains were Hart of the Barossa and Heathcote Estate.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fenoglio