Vinomofo Wine Deals | Page 761 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Vinomofo Wine Deals

Last edited:

roshea

Anyone know this one?

View attachment 203464
No luck with that one, just not enough info to go on. I went through the Ballarat Wine Show results as far back as 2017 but didn't find a 2014 pinot that won gold, and sadly I can't find earlier show results.

AFAFA

Intern
No luck with that one, just not enough info to go on. I went through the Ballarat Wine Show results as far back as 2017 but didn't find a 2014 pinot that won gold, and sadly I can't find earlier show results.
Possibly barwon ridge

MrEd

Intern
Just ordered Riesling 2018 – Black Market Deal #33036 which I believe is Ghost Rock Riesling & Nebbiolo 2017 – Black Market Deal #33229 which I think is 2017 Bull Lane Via Del Toro Nebbiolo (note this is The Wine Collective description - now sold out there - edit, the winery site has zero info).
If correct, I'll be happy in each case (sic) 🤩
Edit #2 new avatar for this little black duck. "Audience? Rigoletto!" (Look it up & laugh 😂)
The Nebbiolo could be this 2017 Malakoff Estate Vineyard Nebbiolo — Out of Step Wine Co

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Pretty confident on the Ghost Rock?

Edit: 12.5% on website and 13% on Vinomofo???
I wouldn't rule it out just because of this difference. Vinomofo is infamous for deliberately misleading customers by misstating the alcohol content. They've been doing this for many years and just don't care even when it's been pointed out to them.

Last edited:

redbigot

Established Member
I wouldn't rule it out just because of this difference. Vinomofo is infamous for deliberately misleading customers by misstating the alcohol content. They've been doing this for many years and just don't care even when it's been pointed out to them.
As opposed to Dan Murphy, who are just incompetent re listing a/v, vintage and closure - and don't care.

Reactions: Rug

Tannat

Hi team,
Would you have any idea about this current Vinomofo deal ?
Mornington Peninsula / Chardonnay / Single Vineyard
Thanks

Please excuse self-quoting ... Ghost Rock Riesling & Nebbiolo 2017 – Black Market Deal #33229 which is 2017 Malakoff Estate Vineyard Nebbiolo — Out of Step Wine Co (kudos Mr Ed)
Both superb, best VM buys for yonks.
GR is only just off-dry but so delicious - worth buying the Riesling mix for them alone.
Out of step stuff I've tried a few of theirs, but this Neb is outstanding. Medium bodied, thankfully minimum oak, so so so yummy in a way I am ill-equipped to describe other than to say sexy. Not a Langhe nor Barolo but its own wonderfulness. I will snap up any Malakoff Neb hereafter.
Go for it aff-ers 🍷

Last edited:

vmile

Please excuse self-quoting ... Ghost Rock Riesling & Nebbiolo 2017 – Black Market Deal #33229 which is 2017 Malakoff Estate Vineyard Nebbiolo — Out of Step Wine Co (kudos Mr Ed)
Both superb, best VM buys for yonks.
I agree about the Ghost Rock- it starts just a tad sweet, but it is beautifully balanced and very good. The Delatite in the Riesling Mix is also, IMO, another very good wine, drier on the inital palate, but great long finish.
I have just ordered the Neb on your recommendation.

Thesmithdog

Hi all, interested to know if anyone has worked out what the Back Market 2018 Shiraz ($90 down to $26) is?
McLaren Vale, 2018, "one of our best selling wines"

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Anyone else getting a lot of SMS's from Vinomofo lately?

At least one every second day for me. When you follow the link provided it displays as a 'text only deal'. But every time I've done so the item shows as sold out.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrengineer