Previous F/G consumed was wonderful, just my opinion

Will be having a crack myself

AdMEL

Established Member
I heard the same thing, fox Gordon that is
being sold as Brothers and sisters Shiraz

Previous F/G consumed was wonderful, just my opinion

Will be having a crack myself

Interesting. Fox Gordon website shows some brothers and sisters wines, but not a Shiraz.

Steady

I grabbed 2 cases of '14 FG B&S Cab Sauv and love it - there are reviews on CT by AFFers.

I also got a case of the FG Hannah's swing Shiraz that's good drinking

Moorey

AnonymousCoward

Established Member
On my phone so can't look up the first option. However it's a producer that's been up before - IIRC there's only one Barossa winery with two MWs.

Tannin

Word from the Fo is more Amelia to come, maybe later this week. Both Cab Merlot & Shiraz are international labels.

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

AdMEL

Established Member
Telltale red flag of "made for VM". As much as I liked the B&S Cab Sauv, I'm not going to bite.

Agree it's probably made for VM, but similar to what others have mentioned, given I really liked Hannah's Swing and also didn't mind the King Louis CS (and I don't normally like CS), plus VM returns policy (which I've utilised a bit lately), I've ordered a case.