QF flight from PER to MEL Christmas Day, question about QP in PER...(part 2) | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

QF flight from PER to MEL Christmas Day, question about QP in PER...(part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AustraliaPoochie

Established Member
Goss was that they were doing up the PERd QP a while/few months ago/or were they doing up the PERd to separate the PERd QP into a J lounge and a QP.
Have they (contractors) finished doing up the PERd QP?
OR is it still a work in progress with a smallish area serving snacks/drinks.
13.20pm to 16.45pm.
Ta.
Yes, this question was asked a few weeks ago by me.
Edit: ;):Djust checked Google, yes, its finished.

Talking to myself (or to anyone who has been there lately), do I still get the chance to go up the escalators to get to the PERd QP?
Ahhhh, can't wait!

Last edited:

Princess Fiona

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
Goss was that they were doing up the PERd QP a while/few months ago/or were they doing up the PERd to separate the PERd QP into a J lounge and a QP.
Have they (contractors) finished doing up the PERd QP?
OR is it still a work in progress with a smallish area serving snacks/drinks.
13.20pm to 16.45pm.
Ta.
Yes, this question was asked a few weeks ago by me.
Edit: ;):Djust checked Google, yes, its finished.

Talking to myself (or to anyone who has been there lately), do I still get the chance to go up the escalators to get to the PERd QP?
Ahhhh, can't wait!
QF are building a new J Lounge in PER. There is currently one QP with two sections, the main one up the escalators and the newer one downstairs. The downstairs area has limited opening hours and I seriously doubt it will be open on Christmas day.

Mattg

Flights
My Map
Wouldn't it be simpler (and fairer ;) to the people reading your post/s) just to ask "Are the renovations at the Perth QP finished?"

I don't need to know the exact time and day you will be there, or read any of the other stuff...

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I do believe QF are to instantiate a J lounge at PER once the terminal building/relocations are complete.

That won't be for a while and certainly not Christmas Day this year.

AustraliaPoochie

Established Member
Shu* up dog comes to mind.
Ok then, I will pick up my light weight reflective vest snd join the queue.
i have an ABN and all that.
Shut up Pooch!

ComeFlyWithMe

Established Member
WTF?

Post aside, it is highly likely QF will close the J lounges over the Christmas/New Year period for fictitious refurbishments like they did last year. Quite a pathetic move if you ask me, especially as I will be travelling J on both Christmas and New Year's Eve this year.

Aussie_flyer

Established Member
WTF?

Post aside, it is highly likely QF will close the J lounges over the Christmas/New Year period for fictitious refurbishments like they did last year. Quite a pathetic move if you ask me, especially as I will be travelling J on both Christmas and New Year's Eve this year.
Its already been confirmed and discussed that it wont be happening this year

ComeFlyWithMe

Established Member
Its already been confirmed and discussed that it wont be happening this year
Where was this? Have I overlooked an important thread or was this just QF's marketing/PR department, only to be retracted at some point during December?

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

11sjw

Established Member
Will miss the post flight entries into the PER QP. The cheapest coffee in Perth!

Sad the new employment situation is presenting very limited travel opportunities for the foreseeable future as a domestic J Lounge at my home airport would've been great during mid '11 to mid '13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ackland1975