6 * Pommery Brut Royal Champagne NV $22.50 / bottle QF wines | Page 4 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

6 * Pommery Brut Royal Champagne NV $22.50 / bottle QF wines

Steady

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Thanks for posting about this. Can I ask whether your order was huge, as some others are of the belief that their Pommery is on the way?
It was 1 x 6 pack + a single bottle to make it up to the $150

• Sad
Reactions: DC3

Dr Ralph

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Dear Steady,

Due to a pricing error on the Qantas Wine website at the weekend, we are unable to honour your order for Pommery Champagne at the price shown. The error was discovered on Saturday morning and we rectified it immediately.

The correct price for Pommery Brut Royal Champagne NV is $66.99; however, it is about to go on sale later this week for $51.99, and we would like to offer it to you at this discounted price. Please let us know whether you would like to proceed with the purchase at $51.99 per bottle, or whether you would prefer us to cancel your order and fully refund your payment.

Please contact us either via return email or by calling our Service Centre on 1800 505 004 by close of business Wednesday October 23 2019. If we haven't heard from you by then, we will cancel your order and refund your payment in full.

We apologise for any inconvenience

Yours sincerely,

The Qantas Wine Team
Seems selective. My order of 1 case was shipped today. If it makes any difference I didn't use one of the discount codes from AFF. Instead I had a unique discount code a friend gave me.

Last edited:

sietes

Flights
My Map
I wonder if the use of a discount code and/or order history are impacting on whether the order is fulfilled?

get me outta here

AFF Supporter
Qantas
LT Silver
Flights
My Map
They clearly did not "rectify it immediately", and anyhow that does not mean that somehow that statement justifies that we should not get our order, or that any price differential is our fault. Then, at the same time they withdraw the money anyway. Bloody cheek.

Dear Steady,

Due to a pricing error on the Qantas Wine website at the weekend, we are unable to honour your order for Pommery Champagne at the price shown. The error was discovered on Saturday morning and we rectified it immediately.

The correct price for Pommery Brut Royal Champagne NV is $66.99; however, it is about to go on sale later this week for $51.99, and we would like to offer it to you at this discounted price. Please let us know whether you would like to proceed with the purchase at $51.99 per bottle, or whether you would prefer us to cancel your order and fully refund your payment.

Please contact us either via return email or by calling our Service Centre on 1800 505 004 by close of business Wednesday October 23 2019. If we haven't heard from you by then, we will cancel your order and refund your payment in full.

We apologise for any inconvenience

Yours sincerely,

The Qantas Wine Team

Dr Ralph

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
I wonder if the use of a discount code and/or order history are impacting on whether the order is fulfilled?
So far no one's order has been fulfilled.

'Shipped' showing doesn't mean much as I have indicated already.

esseeeayeenn

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I wonder whether Qantas wine club members orders are being honoured and non members not?
I only joined as part of my first order.
I suspect it may be first come first served.
I think I ordered earlier than most on Friday night because I saw this thread as soon as it was created.

esseeeayeenn

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I haven't received such an email as yet.
If they try it with my first order I will be arguing the toss.
My first order included membership which they delivered.
So as far as I am concerned we have a contract which they have accepted by performance.
So the time for them to cancel it in accordance with their terms and conditions has passed.

get me outta here

AFF Supporter
Qantas
LT Silver
Flights
My Map
Well, my order now says 'shipped', so I guess the email saying it's cancelled will come soon. ;)

Dr Ralph

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
does your order have consignment numbers listed?
Y.

I have tracking number linked to Fastway courier. Although nothing yet showing if I check the link.

Last edited:

esseeeayeenn

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Received cancellation email.
Rang up and argued about it.
Their offer is we can reorder for a price of $51 which will be available to everyone in a few weeks.
They admit it is their error but they aren't accepting any responsibility..
Absolutely appalling customer relations.
I have been offered 2000 QFF points but I haven't agreed to cancel my orders yet.
I will definitely be exploring my legal options at least in relation to the box I ordered with my membership.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...
  • HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...
  • “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...
  • Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...
  • Are Loyalty Programs a Scam? – AIR020
    Sat, 21 Sep 2019 08:36:18 AEST
      The ACCC recently released a damning draft report into Australian loyalty schemes, calling out practices that it says may shock consumers and putting loyalty program opera ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukaussie