6 * Pommery Brut Royal Champagne NV $22.50 / bottle QF wines | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

6 * Pommery Brut Royal Champagne NV $22.50 / bottle QF wines

Jeffrey O'Neill

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
not sure if this is a pricing mistake

I added some SAKE so I could use the WINE1019 code

Hopefully I wont get a disappointing cancellation email :)

esseeeayeenn

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Just ordered a box and added membership then used the code TVL-0619-1219-50-1 to get $50 off.
Fingers crossed!

moa999

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Thanks. Gave it a go. Wine code didn't work for me with a extra bottle of gin, but another one did.

Cruiser Elite

Enthusiast
AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
@SleepyBolarBear - thanks a gazillion for the tip - I just bought 20 x 6 packs for family and friends - I think this might just be the GOLD* Deal Of The Year.

redbigot

Is the Pommery a pricing error and if so will they honour it?
It's back up to $66.99.

Probably an error, I wonder which wine they actually meant to reduce to $22.50?

They have honoured some orders for pricing errors before, but the volume of orders and size of the error may over-ride their embarrassment this time. Their T&C allow them to cancel any order at their absolute discretion.

moa999

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Should one seek permission as per quantities before purchasing?
I'd simply say there is a difference between taking advantage of what may be a misprice, and well.. taking the piss

I can only see this deal as a comment on OzBargain, not as a main post, so possibly didn't get hit Too hard

muppet

I'd simply say there is a difference between taking advantage of what may be a misprice, and well.. taking the piss

I can only see this deal as a comment on OzBargain, not as a main post, so possibly didn't get hit Too hard
It comes up now as a "Top Pick - 580 people have viewed this product in the last 24 hours"

SleepyPolarBear

To be fair, once its on OzBargain, there's not much point in being subtle anymore. We are all in the same boat here, some people just have bigger families to house in their Fort Pommery.

MEL_Traveller

Enthusiast
AFF Supporter
As mentioned in another thread, sadly the price is now back to the 'regular' $64 a bottle. :(

• Wow
Reactions: DC3

Cruiser Elite

Enthusiast
AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
some people just have bigger families
Yep not many have 10 sisters and 28 nieces and nephews all whom are loved dearly and who all receive XMAS gifts each year! There ya go XMAS shopping all done without leaving my seat!

Not to mention a few MEL based AFFers who missed the boat but who will be offered a 6 pack if deal is honoured - but again in true AFF fashion .............. no as much as I would love to finish that sentence best I don’t

Last edited:

DC3

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Qantas Wine is probably preparing the Tough
Luck cancellation emails by now. Only ordered the six-pack, anyway.

DC3

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I'm imagining the warehouse workers getting in at 6am Monday, slogging around pallets of Pom, and 3 hours later someone from finance running down screaming "STOPSTOPSTOP!"
... and that’s just for the Cruiser Elite order ... 😀

Recent Posts

AFF on Air Podcast

• HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...
  • “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...
  • Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...
  • Are Loyalty Programs a Scam? – AIR020
    Sat, 21 Sep 2019 08:36:18 AEST
      The ACCC recently released a damning draft report into Australian loyalty schemes, calling out practices that it says may shock consumers and putting loyalty program opera ...
  • Air Chathams – AIR019
    Sat, 07 Sep 2019 16:41:06 AEST
      With less than two weeks until the upcoming Qantas Frequent Flyer changes, now is the time to make any last-minute Classic Flight Reward bookings! In this episode, Matt ch ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sydneyairporttransport