What's your QF status? | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

What's your QF status?

What's your status?

• Bronze QC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silver (OW Ruby)

• Gold (OW Sapphire)

• Partner Gold (OW Sapphire)

• Chairmans Lounge (...Royalty)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aus_flyer

Established Member
Very interested to see what a sample of members on this board shows

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Remember... be honest! :D :D :D

QF WP

Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map
This will be interesting to see if it is representative of the normal statistics of QFF Flyers.

At the moment, lots of Plats have answered the question. Perhaps we read the Board more :idea:

Warks

AFF Supporter
I would say that it defintiely won't be representative of QFF numbers. Plats and Golds would predominate - they'd be more interested in this site because they fly more often. I'd assume those of lower status are more likely to breeze looking for information occasionally especially regarding use of points etc.

Then again I may be wrong. (I am only a SG after all :roll: )

thadocta

SLC = Self Loading Cargo
SLF = Self Loading Freight

HTH

Dave

serfty

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Thonking about this, maybe there could have been an option for zip qf status.

i.e. Not registered as a QFF

JohnK

AFF Supporter
oz_mark said:
JohnK said:
oz_mark said:
Something like SLF.
uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh :?:
You need to read the abbreviations page :)
Aaahhhh! Fell for the old abbreviations page trick again. :roll:

And here I was thinking that it was some alien conspiracy attempting a take over of aff. :?

icarus

Flights
My Map
Just re-qualified as Gold after a year back at silver, but with 7 months to go I have a shot at cracking Platinum for the first time.

Will that help me get a decent seat on my economy FF flight to LAX in April, or are all FF seats horrible centre-seat leftovers? I'm feeling some apprehension about it.

SLC = my usual destination after LAX.

JohnK

AFF Supporter
icarus said:
Will that help me get a decent seat on my economy FF flight to LAX in April, or are all FF seats horrible centre-seat leftovers? I'm feeling some apprehension about it.
Not sure about flights to and from LAX but with my plebby silver status and booking early I manage to get 23B on BNE-SIN-BNE for both legs flying Dec 26 and returning Jan 4.

The last award flight in June BNE-SIN-SYD, again plebby silver, I managed 23B on the QF51 BNE-SIN leg and 27G on the QF6 SIN-SYD leg.

Most of the time these flights are full. I always manage to get my forward aisle preference even when I have only booked 1 week in advance for work trips.

Maybe I am just lucky but I feel I am one of the unluckiest people in the world. :D

icarus

Flights
My Map
Many thanks, JohnK - that's very reassuring! And you don't sound so unlucky to me!

Yada Yada

Established Member
Lindsay Wilson said:
This will be interesting to see if it is representative of the normal statistics of QFF Flyers.

At the moment, lots of Plats have answered the question. Perhaps we read the Board more :idea:
Yes, it's a good thread. Perhaps admin can make this a sticky for a while so that it remains visible?

JohnK

AFF Supporter
Yada Yada said:
Lindsay Wilson said:

I wouldn't say the poll leads to the belief that mainly WP's frequent this site. On the contrary of the 52 answers to date there are 20 WP's, 13 SG's, 11 PS's and 8 NB's. This proves that there are a lot of lower status QFF'ers frequenting this site.

Yada Yada said:
Yes, it's a good thread. Perhaps admin can make this a sticky for a while so that it remains visible?
I agree the poll is a good idea to remind people that there are a lot of lower status QFF'ers that are just as interested in aff as the so called elite status QFF'ers

Kiwi Flyer

That's true - however the poll results are inverse of the general QFF membership.

On AFF more WPs than SGs, more SGs than PSs, more PSs than NBs

All QFF less WPs than SGs, less SGs than PSs, less PSs than NBs

I am also not surprised by this in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Choosing a Rewards Program – AIR017
    Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:32:24 AEST
      If you’re new to the world of frequent flyer points – or moving to a new country – it can be difficult to know where to start. In this episode, Matt discusses the con ...
  • Travel Insurance – AIR016
    Sat, 27 Jul 2019 07:34:12 AEST
      They say that if you can’t afford travel insurance, you can’t afford to travel! In this episode, Matt chats to James Green about the importance of travel insurance, and ...
  • The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AD82