Starwood 2007 offers

Discussion in 'Other Hotel Loyalty Programs' started by QF WP, Feb 15, 2007.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    For 4 days only, book some of the lowest rates of the year for select dates between March 1 and December 31 at select Hotels & Reorts. Sale ends February 16. There is a count down timer on the site just for some added visualisation of the time remaining in the sale, along with a map of the USA and participating cities highlighted.
    Terms & Conditions

2. Kiwi Flyer

Kiwi Flyer Senior Member

Sep 24, 2004
    Ah crud - miss available date by a couple of days.

Thanks for posting Lindsay Wilson

3. oz_mark

oz_mark Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2002
    Melbourne
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Register now to receive a free two-night weekend when you pay for three different stays with your MasterCard card at participating Starwood hotels and resorts in Asia Pacific from February 1 through April 30, 2007. The free weekend can be redeemed through August 26, 2007 at any participating exceptional Starwood hotel in Asia Pacific!

Members must register online at www.SPG.com/mastercardfreeweekend or by calling their nearest Customer Contact Center no later than April 30, 2007 and requesting Registration Code MFC.

4. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    Nice pick up, oz_mark. Thanks for posting. Maybe Kiwi Flyer will have the right dates (and card) for this offer...

5. Kiwi Flyer

Kiwi Flyer Senior Member

Sep 24, 2004
    I won't have enough stays for the latest offer :(

But thanks for posting for the benefit of all. Eventually one will work out for me.

6. markis10

markis10 Veteran Member

Nov 25, 2004
    BNE & SYD
    Good to see that nights spent at the Mirage are qualifying nights :p
    Bad to see that you cannot redeem your free weekend at Mirage resorts :evil:

Earn the weekend in QLD but use it elsewhere!

7. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    Starwood Feb SPG eStatement offers

RECEIVE 500 BONUS STARPOINTS® WHEN YOU BOOK A WESTINWORKOUT ROOM
    Our customized WestinWORKOUT® room is conveniently fitted with everything you need for a challenging and revitalizing workout. Features include a treadmill or stationary bike, Reebok® Pilates and cycling DVDs, adjustable dumbbells, core training equipment and more. Book through March 31, 2007, and recharge yourself on your own time, in your own room. Re-energize Now >>

WHO PUTS YOU IN THE MOOD?
    Feel the Wuv with W Hotels and enjoy romantic indulgences, tantalizing treats, a bottle of bubbly, 2 p.m. late checkout, special room rates and more! Book and stay through August 5, 2007, in the W city of your choice. Woo Me!

ENJOY UP TO 35% OFF AND TRIPLE STARPOINTS IN TAHITI, PLUS A FREE NIGHT
    Embrace the unspoiled beauty of Tahiti and her islands. Enjoy up to 35% off and triple Starpoints® through March 31, 2007. Plus, stay four nights in select ocean-view rooms and your fifth night is free. Or, stay five nights at the Bora Bora Nui Resort and Spa or the St. Regis Resort, Bora Bora, and your sixth night is free. Tahiti and Her Islands >>

GOLD EXCLUSIVE: GET 50% OFF REGULAR (RACK) RATES AND A ROOM UPGRADE AT THE WESTIN ARUBA RESORT
    Discover personal renewal and a tropical state of mind at The Westin Aruba Resort when you stay by December 22, 2007. You'll enjoy 50% or more off regular (RACK) rates and a room upgrade (based on availability at the time of booking). The incredible panoramic views and famed nightlife will be even more relaxing and fun when your stay is half the price! See full terms and conditions below. Go Aruba >>

GET WHERE YOU WANT TO GO. FASTER.
    Cash & Points allows you to stretch your Starpoints® and redeem free nights for as little as $25 and 1,200 Starpoints at select properties such as Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu in Malaysia or the Sheraton Surabaya Hotel & Towers in Indonesia. So where in the world will you go — faster? Start Exploring >>

8. serfty

Nov 16, 2004
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Targeted Starwood 2007 offer: Triple Points on ALL stays MAR-APR

Haven't stayed at SPG for 18 months; received this email:
    I think it is targeted.

9. Kiwi Flyer

Kiwi Flyer Senior Member

Sep 24, 2004
    Re: Targeted Starwood 2007 offer: Triple Points on ALL stays MAR-APR

In similar position as serfty but no such email for me. And yet another promo posted by Lindsay Wilson that finishes just a bit early for me to take advantage of. :mad:

10. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    Well I've only had 1 stay for 1 night with SPG for 2006 (April 06) & YTD 2007 is nil. Didn't get targetted (but I did have a Double Stay offer from 15 August to 30 Nov 2006).

serfty, can you add the registration details to see if we can enter...

11. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    Now that was interesting. Accessed your link serfty but got signed up for another promotion (it's not Triple points that you've got):

Now I registered for it (I'm not greedy, anything is better than nothing) and got on the next page:

Better than a kick in the head with a steel capped boot. Would be interested to see what other promo's members get when signing up.

12. Kiwi Flyer

Kiwi Flyer Senior Member

Sep 24, 2004
    We are sorry; you are not eligible.

:(

13. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Member

Nov 4, 2006
    BNE
    That's absolutely fantastic!!!

As part of our RTW, my wife and I decided to do a "Starwood Run" at the same time. We have exactly 9 stays in Starwood hotels during the promotional period!!

Successfully signed up - 9000 points heading our way!!:)

14. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    Kiwi Flyer, one of these days you'll move to Australia and be eligible.

Hawkeye, that's excellent news - and a really good reason why it's handy to share registration web links for others to hopefully benefit. 9,000 points goes a long way.

15. bravoecho1

bravoecho1 Member

Sep 10, 2004
    OOL
    Thanks guys.

I got the same offer as you Lindsay. Easy points :mrgreen:

16. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Member

Nov 4, 2006
    BNE
    Definitely. I must thank yourself and Serfty. I'm a Starwood Nothing, so 9000 points is equal to a $4500USD spend. Easily pays for the $35 AFF membership, I'd be thinking!:p

17. oz_mark

oz_mark Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2002
    Melbourne
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    I got the 9,000 point consolation prize for the non-targetted folk.

18. Kiwi Flyer

Kiwi Flyer Senior Member

Sep 24, 2004
    No consolation prize for me. Obviously happy for me to keep with Hilton HHonors Diamond.

19. serfty

Nov 16, 2004
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Enjoy people; FWIW, the chances of me staying at a SPG property in Mar/Apr I would describe as small values of Zip! ;) (even with triple points)