Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Qantas money constantly unavailable?

jpp42

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Has anyone else had trouble getting onto Qantas Money this week? I have tried 3-4 times over the past few days, during business hours, and get "Qantas Money Unavailable" after I login, at any time of day. I have tried with both the iPhone app and the web site with the same effect.

mannej

I noted that there was a period of down time yesterday morning (i.e WST), but has been available ever since.

It is also currently available.

maia200

Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Still trying to get onto Qantas money. Don't know if you were successful. I keep on getting the message that they are dealing with emergencies only and if you do not fall into those categories mentioned there is an option to put your card details in, then the call terminates. I have also emailed them without any success. I have been trying last week. The app nor my account gives me the information I am after.

coyote25

Established Member
The app is definitely working for me. Occasionally I get and error, I just close the app and re open a few minutes later and it works for me.

maia200

Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I can use the app in fact it is my preferred method, however I need to speak to someone about too many payments into my account and just cannot get to speak to anyone.

StayGoldPonyboy

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
I can use the app in fact it is my preferred method, however I need to speak to someone about too many payments into my account and just cannot get to speak to anyone.
Took me a couple of attempts to get through to a person, got disconnected on the first path through the IVR, on my 2nd attempt I got through. I think I ended up following the path for enquiring about a new card.

Princess Fiona

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
The App and website are extremely buggy right now. I have the Premier Card and QCash and half of the time I can’t even see my QCash account even if I can log in

maia200

Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Yes that is so. The problem is that there is no option to talk to anyone...which leaves you nowhere but frustrated.

maia200

Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I have managed to get through TO Qantas Money by using the Transaction declined number (think it was no 2). Got through quickly and the person I spoke to did not even query my different request.

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Pom-DownUnder

Intern
Took me a couple of attempts to get through to a person, got disconnected on the first path through the IVR, on my 2nd attempt I got through. I think I ended up following the path for enquiring about a new card.
this

often fails the first time, close app and re-open and 99% of the time works the second go

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mytravlution

Currently Active Users