Status
Not open for further replies.

jpp42

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
Has anyone else had trouble getting onto Qantas Money this week? I have tried 3-4 times over the past few days, during business hours, and get "Qantas Money Unavailable" after I login, at any time of day. I have tried with both the iPhone app and the web site with the same effect.

I noted that there was a period of down time yesterday morning (i.e WST), but has been available ever since.

It is also currently available.

Still trying to get onto Qantas money. Don't know if you were successful. I keep on getting the message that they are dealing with emergencies only and if you do not fall into those categories mentioned there is an option to put your card details in, then the call terminates. I have also emailed them without any success. I have been trying last week. The app nor my account gives me the information I am after.

The app is definitely working for me. Occasionally I get and error, I just close the app and re open a few minutes later and it works for me.

I can use the app in fact it is my preferred method, however I need to speak to someone about too many payments into my account and just cannot get to speak to anyone.

I can use the app in fact it is my preferred method, however I need to speak to someone about too many payments into my account and just cannot get to speak to anyone.

Took me a couple of attempts to get through to a person, got disconnected on the first path through the IVR, on my 2nd attempt I got through. I think I ended up following the path for enquiring about a new card.

The App and website are extremely buggy right now. I have the Premier Card and QCash and half of the time I can’t even see my QCash account even if I can log in

Yes that is so. The problem is that there is no option to talk to anyone...which leaves you nowhere but frustrated.

I have managed to get through TO Qantas Money by using the Transaction declined number (think it was no 2). Got through quickly and the person I spoke to did not even query my different request.

I want to load some money onto my Qantas Cash card and all I get is that it is currently unavailable :(

Took me a couple of attempts to get through to a person, got disconnected on the first path through the IVR, on my 2nd attempt I got through. I think I ended up following the path for enquiring about a new card.
this

often fails the first time, close app and re-open and 99% of the time works the second go

I haven’t been able to log in for the past month. No option to talk to anyone and if you query it on line it kicks you out. Very frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back