May Day - May Day | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

May Day - May Day

Added to Calendar: 01-05-19

Cruiser Elite

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Time I handed over to Hughesy his XMAS present from 2018 and I cannot think of a better place or time to do it - Wed May 1 at OT - yep OT as usual - and yep I know it is a school night but like it’s almost 4 weeks away. I am off to China May 5 so weekend not a possibility.

Please indicate interest and we will give it further consideration.

Steady

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
May Day was awesome when I was working in New Caledonia... wish I could get to yours but alas.

tuapekastar

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Wednesdays are frequently not good for me attending dinners and the like, and May 1 is no exception, so unfortunately I'm a non-starter for this.

Aeolus

AFF Supporter
Not sure where I’ll be next week, let alone May 1 but subscribing so I won’t forget about this.

serfty

Flights
My Map
I'm off to SAR HKG the Friday, so will preserve my liver for the SYD QF First Lounge

Last edited:

penegal

AFF Supporter
Copper

It's the first [regular full] day of the AWS Summit in Sydney. I don't know if I will be attending, but naturally I can't be in MEL if I do attend the summit as I will be at some AWS drinks in Sydney.

AWS Summit

Quickstatus

AFF Supporter
Not wishing to make you reverse the cancellation, but I assume the location is MEL. What’s “OT”?

serfty

Flights
My Map
May Day get together now cancelled due to unsuitability of date - apologies to all.
No need to apologise ... if dates/times for such events had not been put forward by you then some significantly enjoyable experiences I would not have encountered. :cool:

AFF on Air Podcast

• The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steve Trainor