Latest Flybuys Offer | Page 4 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Latest Flybuys Offer

flybuys

Authenticated Company Representative
The number of times I have not received bonus flybuys
We're concerned to hear this. We take seriously our responsibility to honour all of our offers. If you have any instances where you are missing points, we will investigate; feel free to contact us via private message on this forum.

kyle

Does anyone else have problems with Liquorland Online purchases being tracked for the glassware promotion? Flybuys website says it takes 24 hours for Liquorland purchases to track, but it's been close to two weeks now and there's no sign of the glassware credit, though the Flybuys points have been credited.

Dr Ralph

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Does anyone else have problems with Liquorland Online purchases being tracked for the glassware promotion? Flybuys website says it takes 24 hours for Liquorland purchases to track, but it's been close to two weeks now and there's no sign of the glassware credit, though the Flybuys points have been credited.
A month has been common in my experience for the points to track. Hopeless.

Tommo_Aus

I'm still several promotions behind with first choice or Liquorland, can't remember which, unfortunately this is rather problematic as I feel the need to keep track of credited points. They do say to allow 4-6 weeks but in reality where points are sometimes missed it makes it frustrating on top of everyday life. Not to mention calling flybuys doesn't help, they tell you to contact first choice/Liquorland.

Harthagan

Never seem to get the bonus 1000 or 2000 flybuys points from the liquorland promos. Same story with the coles express promos from flybuys as well :(

Tommo_Aus

Has anyone seen their bonus points from this promo? Transferred mine on October 27, is this being dragged out for the full six weeks?

twiningb

I think it was probably 6 weeks from the end of the promo (31/10), which would be in a week or so.

N860CR

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Nothing here either. Been over 6 weeks now. Can’t say I’m surprised.

N860CR

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
6 weeks from the end of the promotion is the end of next week. I wouldn't panic just yet
ah thank you. My bad, didn’t read it properly. Dare say I’ll be able to post the same thing in a week!

twiningb

I received my bonus (24 transfers x 200 points: 4800 Velocity points) sometime in the last few hours. They're backdated to late November sometime, which may be when Flybuys calculated everything and passed it over to Velocity? But they're there now, anyway.

Tommo_Aus

Ah yes I see them too, appearing under 'flybuys transfer October bonus points'.

andye

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Although I'm not one to turn down a freebie, the thickness of the glasses in question means they may last less time than you've been waiting for the credit to arrive

AFF on Air Podcast

• Status Runs – AIR026
    Sat, 14 Dec 2019 07:15:21 AEDT
      If you're a little bit short of the next airline status tier, a status run can get you over the line. In this episode, learn about the best status runs with Virgin Austral ...
  • British Airways Executive Club – AIR025
    Sat, 30 Nov 2019 22:53:26 AEDT
      Many Australians join Qantas Frequent Flyer by default. But even if you fly with Qantas regularly, you could benefit by using the British Airways Executive Club frequent f ...
  • Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...
  • HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...
  • “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamole