JT is quietly going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hvr

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Well he made an appearance on QF883, SYD-CBR this evening. A lightly loaded flight and as I settled down there he was. :)

Another interesting thing about the flight was that the lights weren't dimmed. I real pleasure to be able to properly see and work.

markis10

Veteran Member
Well he made an appearance on QF883, SYD-CBR this evening. A lightly loaded flight and as I settled down there he was. :)

Another interesting thing about the flight was that the lights weren't dimmed. I real pleasure to be able to properly see and work.

Work on a SYD-CBR flight on a Sunday??

codash1099

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
JT was on all 3 of my flights last week. If he is quietly going, he's taking his time over it.

Then again, it's perhaps typical of QF. Even a simple change of safety video takes over a month to implement. :oops:

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

serfty

Veteran Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Now that's just narky. ;)

An FA who regularly posts on FT indicates that September is the official change date. All long haul craft will get their JT free PFA's downloaded with the new month's programming. I presume any JT free ones that have been broadcast are 'early'.

JohnK

Veteran Member
I am one of the ones that likes John Travolta and the safety demonstration.

The new safety demonstration is a little boring.

nlagalle

Qantas
Platinum
JT was on my flight to AKL and back..

Still prefer him to the replacement..

Bob

And let's hope the 'team, team' nonsense goes the same way. Phoney HR-style babble.
Agree - you can't create a team just by calling them one - you have to behave in accordance with some core values.

rechoboam

Surely the lights were dimmed at takeoff?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.