Hilton Status Match | Page 2 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Hilton Status Match

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
This status match programme has changed.

Now you match and get gold immediately challenge accepted.

If you complete 18 nghts within the 90 days you get Diamond status for up to two years. If you complete 10 nights you retain Gold for the up to two years.

Hux

Qantas
Platinum
So I was accepted for my Accor Gold to Hilton Gold match. I have 7 nights booked at Hilton Fiji next month, just need to find an additional 3 in the next 90 days. Should be fun.

robinsparkles

I got matched HH Diamond to IHG platinum within 48 hours this week (IHG platinum courtesy of Virgin platinum which in turn was a status match to QF platinum :D).
What does the match to QF platinum mean? Can you match Virgin Platinum to QF platinum?!

I need to get my partner to match IHG to HH and wondering if I should recommend to do it via Virgin Plat. or just IHG to HH, whatever is easiest really.

edit: just read this "This is a great perk of Velocity status, but unfortunately you can only use the status match once." so it'll have to be a IHG to HH match,

Princess Fiona

Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
ok thanks, how about the other way around? VA Platinum trying to get QF Platinum, is it by invite only ie targeted offer? o_O
No you cannot, QF doesn’t in general status match. Might for a very high value client on a one to one basis but definitely not offered if you ask for it.

dairyfloss

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Staying OT for a moment... if you work for a larger corporate who flies with QF as their preferred airline (or 'one of'), then see if you can find the corporate travel manager or procurement person who looks after the relationship with QF. QF will often make available a number of Platinum or Gold Accelerate challenges to select staff (by internal invitation), which typically need about 1/3 of the requirement for acheiving, but you need to do it within 90 days. If the corporate spends a lot, then they can also nominate certain persons to be gifted with WP or SG outright. And if they spend even more than a lot... CL comes into play ;)

Cheers,
Matt.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluebagger05