Hilton Honors Promotions | Page 28 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Hilton Honors Promotions

kpc

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
Has anyone put any thought into how to keep their Diamond Status into the future post-2021 expiry from the Macquarie Hilton card?
With the recent double SC promo with Velocity, I aim to make Velocity Platinum by late May 2020...this should last 12 months so when my Hilton Diamond expires 31st March 2021, i'm hoping to use my Velocity Plat for the Hilton Diamond upgrade to extend Hilton Diamond til 31st March 23...that is the plan anyway. Hence, why i'm doing Syd-Mel-Lst-Mel-Syd same day run in November. Also, Velocity has soft landings so will also drop to Velocity gold for a year after Platinum expires.

kyle

Ozb has someone reporting spending over $1200 at one hotel/transaction and being credited $240. Anyone else experienced this?
Can confirm that this works, at Conrad Singapore at least. Spent > AUD 1200 on one card and one credit of $240 came through.

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Has anyone put any thought into how to keep their Diamond Status into the future post-2021 expiry from the Macquarie Hilton card?
Using rollover nights from last year, and nights this year, I will end up with around 55 nights towards Diamond, but already have it anyway through Macquarie. Does this mean, with rollover nights, I will need only 5 nights to keep Diamond status for another year after the status from Macquarie expires?
With the recent double SC promo with Velocity, I aim to make Velocity Platinum by late May 2020...this should last 12 months so when my Hilton Diamond expires 31st March 2021, i'm hoping to use my Velocity Plat for the Hilton Diamond upgrade to extend Hilton Diamond til 31st March 23...that is the plan anyway. Hence, why i'm doing Syd-Mel-Lst-Mel-Syd same day run in November. Also, Velocity has soft landings so will also drop to Velocity gold for a year after Platinum expires.
@kpc, that's my strategy as well. Hoping to make Plat at my Aug 19 renewal, so in mid-Aug 2020 will apply for the Diamond extension. Beyond that, re-qualing Platinum is my only hope and that may be possible after I cross over QF LTG. I can look to do all my paid flying on VA (and of course, make sure my family always travel on holidays with VA).

Last edited:
Hilton Honors Gold Fast Track Offer For Visa Cardholders
Hilton Honors and Visa have brought back the very popular and generous Gold-status fast track offer that only requires 4 consumed nights or 2 stays over 90-day period (can even be award nights).
http://www.awin1.com/cread.php?awinmid=3624&awinaffid=191485&clickref=&p=https%3A%2F%2Fhiltonhonors3.hilton.com%2Fen%2Fexplore%2Fbenefits%2Findex.html
This offer is valid for Visa Infinite and Signature cardholders in Asia-Pacific who now need to sign up by December 31, 2019. If successfully completed, the status is valid through March 2021.

Read about it here : Hilton Honors Gold Fast Track Offer For Visa Cardholders Is Back Through December 31, 2019

Worked for me. Just need the two stays.

daft009

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
... and when can we get the “Hilton Honors American Express card” for triple points? ........ :p
I got the same info when I rang their call centre.
I said that amex is only for the US, not for AU.
"are you sure sir" was the reply :D

hachoo

I don't have any hotel loyalty programs (usually just book through expedia) but the Hilton Honors Gold status seems pretty appealing. Staying in Singapore and looking at the Conrad Centennial for the location. Staying from Thursday - Sunday (3 nights). Could I do 2 nights then 1 night to qualify for the Gold status?

boomy

I don't have any hotel loyalty programs (usually just book through expedia) but the Hilton Honors Gold status seems pretty appealing. Staying in Singapore and looking at the Conrad Centennial for the location. Staying from Thursday - Sunday (3 nights). Could I do 2 nights then 1 night to qualify for the Gold status?
Will not work, the hotel will combine all 3 nights together.
My advice, stay 2 nights at Conrad and 1 night at Hilton.

traceyy

so i booked nearly 3 weeks of hilton hotels for our usa trip in dec quite some time ago, have now registered, assuming we will now get double points? couldnt see anything about having to book within the promotion period??

drross

Established Member
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Silver
Flights
My Map
so i booked nearly 3 weeks of hilton hotels for our usa trip in dec quite some time ago, have now registered, assuming we will now get double points? couldnt see anything about having to book within the promotion period??
Fingers crossed for you

kermatu

Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
Previously all my pre-existing bookings have attracted double (or x3 / x4 depending on promo) with Hilton, so you should qualify. I have only recently noticed a "booking period" on Accor promos but waiting to see what happens there.

oz_mark

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
I can't recall a Hilton promotion where it mattered.

oz_mark

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
Previously all my pre-existing bookings have attracted double (or x3 / x4 depending on promo) with Hilton, so you should qualify. I have only recently noticed a "booking period" on Accor promos but waiting to see what happens there.
Accor generally enforce any booking period requirement.

Stealthflyer

Virgin
Platinum
In the last double points promotion period, I received double points for stays booked before I activated the promotion. I think it just has to be activated before your stay.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Indian Pacific & Other Epic Train Journeys – AIR027
    Sat, 11 Jan 2020 02:31:00 AEDT
      In this episode, we take a brief detour from the aviation discussion to talk about train travel! There's something nice - perhaps even romantic - about long-distance train ...
  • Status Runs – AIR026
    Sat, 14 Dec 2019 07:15:21 AEDT
      If you're a little bit short of the next airline status tier, a status run can get you over the line. In this episode, learn about the best status runs with Virgin Austral ...
  • British Airways Executive Club – AIR025
    Sat, 30 Nov 2019 22:53:26 AEDT
      Many Australians join Qantas Frequent Flyer by default. But even if you fly with Qantas regularly, you could benefit by using the British Airways Executive Club frequent f ...
  • Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...
  • HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dsmwong