Everyday Rewards Targeted Offers

Screenshot_20261011_132426_Rewards.jpg

I needed to hit a specific spend to get 10,000 points. So I purchased two boxes of the soft drink. The discount didn't show so I asked for assistance. I showed the staff my offer and they tried to tell me it was online only. But couldn't show me where the conditions were located.

Then they tried to tell me that it wasn't valid at my store. Again, not able to show me where this condition was shown. I was asked to decide what I wanted from my shop so paid for everything except the soft drinks.

Then the staff member got a call from the manager telling them to honour the offer.

However, I only got 4 container credits because my spend was in two transactions instead of 5 credits for a total spend of $100.

Customer care has received feedback and we'll see what happens.

I'll keep you apprised.
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

View attachment 525326

I needed to hit a specific spend to get 10,000 points. So I purchased two boxes of the soft drink. The discount didn't show so I asked for assistance. I showed the staff my offer and they tried to tell me it was online only. But couldn't show me where the conditions were located.

Then they tried to tell me that it wasn't valid at my store. Again, not able to show me where this condition was shown. I was asked to decide what I wanted from my shop so paid for everything except the soft drinks.

Then the staff member got a call from the manager telling them to honour the offer.

However, I only got 4 container credits because my spend was in two transactions instead of 5 credits for a total spend of $100.

Customer care has received feedback and we'll see what happens.

I'll keep you apprised.
Don't forget the $4.80 in container recycling ...
 
600 for $90. As I've done my multi-week offer, that's a nup.

Also got at $20 for 400 points at BWS. If I can find anything decent on clearance, might do it.

Will spend my $35 on meat at Coles and buy odds and sods later in the week.
 
Nothing for Woolies yet again, but seem to be getting offers for everywhere else:
  • Big W - $30 for 300 points
  • BWS - $20 for 200 points
  • Milkrun - $60 for 2,400 points
  • Ampol Foodary - $30 for 150 points
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top