- Joined
- Nov 16, 2004
- Posts
- 50,141
- Qantas
- Platinum
- Virgin
- Platinum
- Oneworld
- Emerald
Tangold are on Special at $2.90 per Kg in store until Tuesday.
That implies an average weight of 131gm.
Tangold are on Special at $2.90 per Kg in store until Tuesday.

Don't forget the $4.80 in container recycling ...View attachment 525326
I needed to hit a specific spend to get 10,000 points. So I purchased two boxes of the soft drink. The discount didn't show so I asked for assistance. I showed the staff my offer and they tried to tell me it was online only. But couldn't show me where the conditions were located.
Then they tried to tell me that it wasn't valid at my store. Again, not able to show me where this condition was shown. I was asked to decide what I wanted from my shop so paid for everything except the soft drinks.
Then the staff member got a call from the manager telling them to honour the offer.
However, I only got 4 container credits because my spend was in two transactions instead of 5 credits for a total spend of $100.
Customer care has received feedback and we'll see what happens.
I'll keep you apprised.
AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements
It's always considered in the price I pay.Don't forget the $4.80 in container recycling ...
Very similar offers;600 for $90 again.
Meanwhile Big W is 1200 for $30.
