Everyday Rewards Targeted Offers

Elevate your business spending to first-class rewards! Sign up today with code AFF10 and process over $10,000 in business expenses within your first 30 days to unlock 10,000 Bonus PayRewards Points.
Join 30,000+ savvy business owners who:

✅ Pay suppliers who don’t accept Amex
✅ Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
✅ Earn & transfer PayRewards Points to 10+ airline & hotel partners

Start earning today!
- Pay suppliers who don’t take Amex
- Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
- Earn & Transfer PayRewards Points to 8+ top airline & hotel partners

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Screenshot_20261011_132426_Rewards.jpg

I needed to hit a specific spend to get 10,000 points. So I purchased two boxes of the soft drink. The discount didn't show so I asked for assistance. I showed the staff my offer and they tried to tell me it was online only. But couldn't show me where the conditions were located.

Then they tried to tell me that it wasn't valid at my store. Again, not able to show me where this condition was shown. I was asked to decide what I wanted from my shop so paid for everything except the soft drinks.

Then the staff member got a call from the manager telling them to honour the offer.

However, I only got 4 container credits because my spend was in two transactions instead of 5 credits for a total spend of $100.

Customer care has received feedback and we'll see what happens.

I'll keep you apprised.
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top