Answered - Credit Card in AU to earn maximum Singapore Airlines points? Recommmendations? | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Answered Credit Card in AU to earn maximum Singapore Airlines points? Recommmendations?

Jeannene

Hi there,

Looking for a credit card in AU to earn maximum Singapore Airlines points. Any recommmendations?

Thanks

Steady

Flights
My Map
Welcome aboard jeannene, there is a whole section of AFF dedicated to CC’s that you should study - but I think it would be an Amex (which one would depend on your income and spending habits) or a StGeorge Amplify. Well worth your time reading the sub forum

daft009

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Amex platinum charge
Amex explorer
Amex platinum edge
St George amplify black signature

In order if earn. The edge is highest but for supermarkets only, generally it's lower so check your spending habits

Jeannene

Welcome aboard jeannene, there is a whole section of AFF dedicated to CC’s that you should study - but I think it would be an Amex (which one would depend on your income and spending habits) or a StGeorge Amplify. Well worth your time reading the sub forum
Thanks Steady.

cove

Enthusiast
The St George Amplify is actually 0.825 when you include the birthday bonus of 10%. Card churners would miss the bonus if they cancel inside a year.
If you apply thru pointhacks.com.au you should find a very nice saving on this credit card if you qualify.

shuuy

Flights
My Map
I use the Westpac Altitude Amex Black that earns 3 points for every A$1
Then I auto-convert into VA points (2 points : A$1) ... this option may have been recently closed.
Then I convert VA into SG points.

Ends up being ~0.85 points for every A$1. But SQ points much more valuable to me than QF ones...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bestmover