Congratulations Lindsay and Vicky | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Congratulations Lindsay and Vicky

Status
Not open for further replies.

simongr

Enthusiast
Congrats :) Do we know if inaugural flight is planned yet?

NM

Flights
My Map
simongr said:
Congrats :) Do we know if inaugural flight is planned yet?
At least there is a name (and gender) to add to the booking for Ozfest now :D . And she knows about timing arrivals when the pub is open, so there is a good start.

Shano

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Congratulations on your new arrival. Trust everyone is doing well.

Enjoy these times as they grow very quickly.

Admin

Administrator
Flights
My Map
Congratulations Lindsay!!

Trust you'll be introducing Charlotte to AFF at a very early age. Looking forward to her contribution to our community very soon. :)

Mal

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Congrats :)

So when's the "Youngest AA'er to have completed the Plat Challenge thread" going to be posted :D

AndersB

Just read the wonderful news. Congratulations! I wish you all many future happy flights with op-upgrades to boot!

QF WP

Flights
My Map
Thanks all for your kind words. This has been the first chance I have had to get on line. Have found that as the midwives in our ante-natal classes said, fathers are the best settlers of babies after feeds. Seems that Charlotte likes her dad's chest to rest...and whilst she's not a great feeder at present, she loves her sleeps (yes, I know that is going to change :rolleyes: ).

I got an early mark tonight so I'm making the most of it. Yesterday I did a Derryn Hinch (arrived at 12, left at 1)...yes that's midday and 1am :shock: . Today was better hours, but the same number - 9am to 10pm. Thankfully, paternal leave was easy to access.

Can honestly say that she is the apple of our eyes. Expecting Vicky and Charlotte home on the weekend. Gifts are welcome - particularly AA miles :D . Photo will be up on this thread over the weekend hopefully.

No, I haven't signed her up to an AAdvantage account yet NM, but she will be doing a Platinum Challenge at some stage in the future. First flights expected to be end of May (health permitting).

Congratulations Lindsay and Vicky! :mrgreen:

Wishing you and Charlotte all the very best!

Have to catch up some time...

Cheers

alect

Congrats to all 3 of you.

As for "dad's chest to rest" - our little one still always manages to fall asleep on planes on my chest - not on mum's - so be ready to be the "designated soother" on flights :D.

Altair

Congratulations to all three and I hope that there are many happy and quiet trips to come.:D

Evan

Established Member
Congratulations !

I have also noticed fathers sometimes have a gift with making baby sleep, lucky you.

E

ozmerish

Intern
Congratulations!!

Looking forward to meeting the newest addition to the Wilson family!! Glad to hear that the ladies are both doing well!!

Cheers

codash1099

AFF Supporter
Congratulations. Girls are wonderful first up and they in turn give you the pleasure of grandchildren, as my first born daughter just has. It's kind of deja vu all over again for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charles182