Best Business Credit cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glider22

Hello all I have two companies that and I am wanting to obtain a credit card for each.

Company #1
Credit card only going to be used for ongoing subscription services, paying minimal business expenses I wouldn't expect this card to spend more than 10k a year

Company #2
Credit card used to purchase inventory in China in USD (this has unlimited $$ potential per year 6 possibly 7 figures)
Paying business expenses

I am looking for suggestions on what cards would be best for each company. I would like:

- Best for frequent flyer/rewards points (unlimited cap, not limited or shaped after a certain level)
- Can be used to buy business inventory and get FF/rewards points
- Good for overseas transactions
- Can connect to Xero accounting software
- No/minimal signup fee (ideally)

There are just so many options about I am not sure where to start, The first company probably wont be as an important pick as company #2 where I feel I really want to get the best card straight off the bat.

Thanks for your time hope to hear some suggestions. Not sure if you need a business bank account with the credit card company first?

you don't need a business bank account with the credit card company first. I have business credit cards with Westpac and managed to get annual fee waived but don't have a business bank account with them as they charge too many fees. for domestic their platinum Qantas or altitude rewards cards are ok but I wouldn't use them overseas as 3% foreign currency fees outweighs any gain. I use personal cards that don't charge a foreign currency fee ie Citibank diners companion card , Macquire black visa card starting in july $0 amex explorer has 100k sign up bonus now and for no rewards points cards try 28 degrees and bankwest plat.

Depends on lots of things. I’d look at Coles MC. Has no os fees and good earn rate when transferred during promotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back