Amex EziCover Life Insurance - Bonus 5k Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

momad

Intern
Just saw this offer on my Amex Plat account for signing up the EziCover insurance and receive 5k in bonus points on first month premium paid. I can't seem to find where the T&Cs are for this.

Previously was 20k bonus points. I cancelled my cover after the minimum 6 months terms and unsure if still eligible for this 5k offer.

May be of interest to some.

I have this offer on 4 out of 6 cards. I've been toying with the idea but not sure I can be bothered to set up 4 policies and remember to cancel them.

I have this offer on 4 out of 6 cards. I've been toying with the idea but not sure I can be bothered to set up 4 policies and remember to cancel them.

Hi have you got a screenshot of the offer can you send it to me?

I can't no, as it has disappeared from my list of offers, presumably now expired.

No it hasn’t expired it’s still active but Amex is denying an offer ever existed and they won’t credit me points. So annoying!

Last edited:
I didn’t receive these originally but yesterday the 5k posted. It didn’t happen in tandem with the first premium as I had expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back