Yada Yada's 1000th post?? (No) prize up for grabs | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Yada Yada's 1000th post?? (No) prize up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnK

AFF Supporter
Lets try to guess when Yada Yada makes his 1,000th post. Still a while to go but let's see if we can make it a good guessing contest.

There is no prize offered at this stage.

Dates & Times are AEST. Guessing closes when Yada Yada reaches 950 posts.

Closest guess to actual post time will win - regardless of whether the guess is earlier or later than the posting time.

Yada Yada

Established Member
Can't believe I've made it this far. :eek:

Let me see if I can think of a prize. I will have a few BA F amenity kits in late August... probably a bit too late though. I'll see what I can come up with. :)

JohnK

AFF Supporter
Only 116 posts to go before predictions close!

With Yada Yada increasing his posting rate to 1.58/day it won't be long before he reaches 1,000 posts.

Don't forget that there is a possibility of a mystery prize for the winning prediction. Don't miss out!

Yada Yada

Established Member
JohnK said:
Only 116 posts to go before predictions close!

With Yada Yada increasing his posting rate to 1.58/day it won't be long before he reaches 1,000 posts.

Don't forget that there is a possibility of a mystery prize for the winning prediction. Don't miss out!
I've posted 3 or 4 times already today, so I think I've earned a well-deserved break now. :mrgreen:

Still thinking about the prize... if the winner is a QF fan then maybe something like this? :D

serfty

Flights
My Map
Yada Yada said:
I've posted 3 or 4 times already today, so I think I've earned a well-deserved break now. :mrgreen:

Still thinking about the prize... if the winner is a QF fan then maybe something like this? :D

[ ;) ;) ;) ]
Hey Peter, you still had three smilies left. I've done it for you. :)

Yada Yada

Established Member
serfty said:
Hey Peter, you still had three smilies left. I've done it for you. :)
:shock: :eek: Oops...:oops: ...thanks Ross. ;) :mrgreen: :D

(Dave Noble is probably gnashing his teeth).

JohnK

AFF Supporter
Only 62 posts to go before predictions close!
Code:
   MetroAir        07/07/06 @  5:00pm (AEST)
Hmmm... Only one guess so far. MetroAir you might finally break your losing streak!

oz_mark

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
JohnK said:
Only 62 posts to go before predictions close!
Code:
   MetroAir        07/07/06 @  5:00pm (AEST)
Hmmm... Only one guess so far. MetroAir you might finally break your losing streak!

Given how the other duessing threads are going, I'm just waiting to see if Yada Yada's post count mysteriously changes one night before taking my guess.

JohnK

AFF Supporter
oz_mark said:
Given how the other duessing threads are going, I'm just waiting to see if Yada Yada's post count mysteriously changes one night before taking my guess.
The old waiting game trick!

Problem with that theory is if Yada Yada decides to post "Hmm, interesting" 63 times while we are offline then we miss out on a guess and MetroAir wins guessing contest.

oz_mark

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
JohnK said:
The old waiting game trick!

Problem with that theory is if Yada Yada decides to post "Hmm, interesting" 63 times while we are offline then we miss out on a guess and MetroAir wins guessing contest.
The old waiting game trick has not really proved to be a successful strategy anyway.

JohnK

AFF Supporter
oz_mark said:
The old waiting game trick has not really proved to be a successful strategy anyway.
I notice your name twice in the winner's podium so something is working for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steve Trainor