Where would you be now ... ? | Page 8 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Where would you be now ... ?

drron

Enthusiast
The only thing with membership is that you get an email everyday with a summary of the days events.Thursday for examole features Prince Charles doing a virtual opening.
I just go to the site with the link in the email.don't have to sign in so I guess open to everyone.The link has been given but here is the Thursday edition.

• Informative
Reactions: VPS

TheRealTMA

Established Member
The only thing with membership is that you get an email everyday with a summary of the days events.Thursday for examole features Prince Charles doing a virtual opening.
I just go to the site with the link in the email.don't have to sign in so I guess open to everyone.The link has been given but here is the Thursday edition.
Virtual CFS was excellent!

Mattg

Flights
My Map
I was supposed to fly to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia today. Was looking forward to checking out the place after they just started to open up to Western tourists!

I got a glimpse of it last year during a layover at RUH on the way to somewhere else. The city looked huge from the air.

EE53D0A7-EF35-4732-A67A-FAF0DC1B80B9.jpeg

jase05

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Platinum
I was supposed to fly to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia today. Was looking forward to checking out the place after they just started to open up to Western tourists!

I got a glimpse of it last year during a layover at RUH on the way to somewhere else. The city looked huge from the air.

View attachment 218707
Damn, I was hoping to hear any recent experiences from Riyadh.
SV have some great fares and instead of just a transit I was interested in doing a stop over in RUH and/or JED

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Unfortunately Oz Fest this weekend was very quiet compared to normal. It was the final dinner tonight then a VA flight to Nadi tomorrow morning. Five nights at the DT out of Nadi then 4 weeks timeshare at Fiji Palms, Pacific Harbour.

It just doesn't feel the same this year.

The optimist (dreamer) in me has us now going to Fiji in early October. We'll just have to wait and see about whether that will occur or not.

Last edited:

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdamBart