Where would you be now ... ? | Page 10 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Where would you be now ... ?

jase05

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Just spent a lovely 2 days near Lake Bled in Slovenia, on our way back towards Salzburg now to drop off the hire car and enjoy our last evening before the flight home tomorrow.
Can thoroughly recommend the Grand Hotel Toplice if you ever get back there. Absolutely beautiful part of the world and the drive to Salzburg is fantastic although on the last trip there was a truck accident in the Karawank tunnel which was closed for about 4hrs

JohnM

Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Just finishing a tour of Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia today, with an early QR flight YVN-DOH and then on to LAX in QSuites... 😟

Gaaahhhh... :mad::mad:

drron

Enthusiast
Just finishing our stay in Bath.Great hotel,great food and later heading off to LHR to get our late afternoon SQ suites award flight back to SIN.

roryg

After 4 weeks in the the UK, I'm going up to London for lunch with an old friend today - could be very quick, or very long.

Pack - and last-minute shopping for essentials (marmalade and Jamaica ginger cake) - tomorrow, leave on Wednesday.

93Revisited

Flights
My Map
I think it’s the weather App that’s causing me grief at the moment. 27C in Paris, 28C in Lyon, not a drop of rain and it’s wet and freezing cold in Melbourne.
Today we would have arrived at Konstanz to commence our 6 day cycle around the lake with stops in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. This bike tour was to be the highlight of the trip and was something I had been looking forward to for many months.
We managed to get 50% of the tour deposit refunded, unlike the Accor hotels on the itinerary. With credit vouchers for Paris, Lyon and Dresden hotels, subject to future travel restrictions, we may still make it Konstanz. I hope so!

drron

Enthusiast
Have nearly arrived back in SIN after being able to sleep in our suites.Feeling refreshed and ready to experience 3 nights in the Fairmont with lounge access.

Flashback

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
I think it’s the weather App that’s causing me grief at the moment. 27C in Paris, 28C in Lyon, not a drop of rain and it’s wet and freezing cold in Melbourne.
Today we would have arrived at Konstanz to commence our 6 day cycle around the lake with stops in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. This bike tour was to be the highlight of the trip and was something I had been looking forward to for many months.
We managed to get 50% of the tour deposit refunded, unlike the Accor hotels on the itinerary. With credit vouchers for Paris, Lyon and Dresden hotels, subject to future travel restrictions, we may still make it Konstanz. I hope so!
I did a Christmas markets driving tour on a similar route in 2018, great little spot.

• Agree
Reactions: RB

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
The Oberammergau Passion Play was fabulous. And the youth hostel was very cheery. They did a great breakfast each day.

I have just got to SOF where I will spend a few days before heading to SIN for the lounge crawl this coming weekend.

burmans

Flights
My Map
I was supposed to be in Etihad apartments this week (Milan to Sydney) on an AA rewards booking, not so sure I'll get that option again.

Lynda2475

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Red
If not for Covid-19 right now Id be arriving at SYD dropping my bag and heading to the Qantas Business Lounge, for some pre-flight drinks before boarding the first of my 6 classic reward business class flights (SYD-HKG) en route to Copenhagen to kick off what should have been a 5.5 week trip through Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia andLithuania, with a stop over in Dubai in the way out and Singapore on the way home.

Im really quite deprerssed that I missing out on expericing Q-Suites, and ticking 9 new countires off my visited list and escaping winter.

Not sure its going to be feasible to do the same trip next year, assuming the world gets Covid-19 under control and reward flights are still a thing.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackmia