Vinomofo Wine Deals

Whining&dining

Established Member
FWIW @gollux I sent back my sixer of the CW Wines Winemaker Series Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2018, can't imagine buying it at quoted RRP, not flawed but not at all special in my humble estimation....

AMX001595_Travel-Insider_1100x260

gollux

FWIW @gollux I sent back my sixer of the CW Wines Winemaker Series Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2018, can't imagine buying it at quoted RRP, not flawed but not at all special in my humble estimation....
That's really useful, thanks.

I was looking for a case of red for an upcoming party - I'd prefer something that's not too expensive, but I also want to be happy to drink what's left over! If you (or others) have any favorites among the current offerings, I would welcome any suggestions.

redbigot

Established Member
VM not on the list any more it seems
VM code expired on 20/1/2021
Post automatically merged:

Any ideas on this one?

Love an aged Shiraz at a good price (who doesn’t?
Probably CW Wines Lustre Collection. Lustre Collection 2016 Coonawarra Shiraz

Andrew04

Intern
VM code expired on 20/1/2021
Post automatically merged:

Probably CW Wines Lustre Collection. Lustre Collection 2016 Coonawarra Shiraz
Thanks as always!

Can’t seem to find much online about Lustre Shiraz from Coonawarra - there’s reviews on the Lustre from Barossa.

Has anyone tried this or seen any reviews (outside of the link redbigot probided)?
Not too worried about the $60 RRP, but $13/bottle for a decent Shiraz with some age on it is right up my alley!

Whining&dining

Established Member
Bit stumped on this one: Shiraz 2018 – Black Market Deal #36884 Any info appreciated (I've got some credit burning a hole in my pocket)...

Whining&dining

Established Member
It's been offered before and is posted on here, search for 36884 .
I punched in the details but got nada, I put this in: Shiraz 2018 – Black Market Deal #36884, maybe I should have just put 36884...

edit: just tried and now it works, will know next time....

olympicwiz

Shiraz 2018 – Black Market Deal #36884
FWIW, I tried an older vintage of Over the Top (would have been 2014 or 2015) that I bought from WineDirect. To be frank, I was a little bit underwhelmed. It is a good wine but for me it tasted on par as their cheaper Undercover Shiraz that I bought in the same transaction, and given its flagship(ish) status I was left wanting more. That said 2018 was meant to be a cracker year there...

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements