Vinomofo Wine Deals

Fridge

Pretty confident this isn't the forum for tiktok videos but couldn't help but share this one with the Aus Post wine delivery narrative recently.

Payney82

Intern
Does anybody know if this

Is the Yabby Lake single vineyard? Seems to match on everything except alcohol and they’ve had Yabby Lake before.

Skuttlebutt

Does anybody know if this

Is the Yabby Lake single vineyard? Seems to match on everything except alcohol and they’ve had Yabby Lake before.
More likely Willow Creek

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

redbigot

Established Member

georgehall

I has been likely identified on my Forum, but not by me and the Forum "convention" is that only the original identifier should post the details elsewhere.

Google "left on full lees for approx. 14 months"
I just boomed on that, free shipping as well, my first mofo order in 2 years.

michaelm

Intern
I just boomed on that, free shipping as well, my first mofo order in 2 years.
I'm tempted - but despite the fruit going to a very well regarded Giaconda wine, the 2012 of this one got just OK reviews - 89 from Huon Hook (who i trust a lot more than Halliday), so I'm torn... hard to find anything much about this vintage.

georgehall

I'm tempted - but despite the fruit going to a very well regarded Giaconda wine, the 2012 of this one got just OK reviews - 89 from Huon Hook (who i trust a lot more than Halliday), so I'm torn... hard to find anything much about this vintage.
I think I saw 4.1 on Vivino which bodes well. To be honest it was a bit of a punt for me, which I haven’t done in years with the ‘fo...test out their returns policy of its rubbish.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly8888