Using Qantas Frequent flyer points to book classic rewards flights- SYD to London with Qatar | Page 2 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Using Qantas Frequent flyer points to book classic rewards flights- SYD to London with Qatar

Quickstatus

AFF Supporter
Sorry @alsl2246

I have edited my previous post

The A350-1000 will have 12 rows of QSuites but the A350-900 with QSuites have 9 rows.

The picture you show suggests its not QSuites. I believe Q Suites will show a staggered map.
If your flight is not QSuites then perhaps try to avoid row 6 as that that is the row immediately in front of the lavatories and the bar.

The upside is that its is very likely that the seat maps will change once the suggested Q Suites for QR915 becomes a reality. Announcements by airlines are not something anyone can usually rely on.

Last edited:

RooFlyer

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
One question though, on the itinerary it says that the aircraft for Adelaide - Doha leg is A350-900 but Qatar website says that Adelaide to Doha(QR915) will have Q-Suite available from 16th of June 2019. Does that mean the aircraft will Change to A350-1000 down the line? Or are they introducing Q-Suite on A350-900 as well?
From the look of the seat plan, maybe it’s not QSuites, but this is quite dynamic as they implement them, so my advice is just hang loose.
I'm on QR915 ADL-DOH on 2 July, A350-900, and it has (or is promising :) ) Qsuites.

Qs.JPG

But on the date of your flight, Expert Flyer shows the same non QS map as you have shown, even though its still designated a A350-900. Don't know what's happening there.

Quickstatus

AFF Supporter
Only some A350-900 will have QSuites.
Yes, thats the "staggered" seat map look of QSuites.

@RooFlyer
I reckon there will be some surprises when the passengers turn up on the day. The couples (assuming they are) who chose 1EF, 5EF, 7EF will be facing backwards.
And 1A as well.

Last edited:

Quickstatus

AFF Supporter
Its not natural to be facing rearwards

Its also not Premium to be be cooped up into a small space. Legs in a tunnel is not for me

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanjaypatel03