Unable to use transferred points

Flyer 777

Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2013
Posts
213
Looking for help, yesterday I transferred Velocity points into a just setup KrisFlyer account and they showed immediately, however when trying to search for a flight it says I have insufficient points which is not correct, any ideas??
 
Presumably there’s a delay. There is a thread on AFF where you can ask for search results in this circumstance.
 
Looking for help, yesterday I transferred Velocity points into a just setup KrisFlyer account and they showed immediately, however when trying to search for a flight it says I have insufficient points which is not correct, any ideas??
550000 in account
Creating a new account, transferring in 550,000 points and immediately search for an award may trigger a fraud investigation. Looking for a First class award?
For some ffp's they need to have real earnings before getting premium cabin awards.
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

For some ffp's they need to have real earnings before getting premium cabin awards.
I have never had "real^ earnings" with Krisflyer but have redeemed several awards in business.

(^real being from crediting flights to Krisflyer)
 
I have never had "real^ earnings" with Krisflyer but have redeemed several awards in business.
(^real being from crediting flights to Krisflyer)
Immediately after opening the account and transferring in half a million points?
Or over time?
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top