The points credited immediatelyPresumably there’s a delay. There is a thread on AFF where you can ask for search results in this circumstance.
Understood. I just thought there may be a holdup with searching because it’s a new account. Something behind the scenes does an assessment.The points credited immediately
550000 in accountUnderstood. I just thought there may be a holdup with searching because it’s a new account. Something behind the scenes does an assessment.
How many miles are showing in your KF account?
Log out / log in, try both web app and mobile app, and if nothing I would raise a ticket. If you were hoping to book now, I would call.550000 in account
Thanks it is working on the app but not the web so can’t even waitlist from the app as takes you to web page.Log out / log in, try both web app and mobile app, and if nothing I would raise a ticket. If you were hoping to book now, I would call.
AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements
