Tigerair "Saturday Flight Fever" | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Tigerair "Saturday Flight Fever"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flights
My Map
I thought I would start a thread about Tigerair's weekly Saturday afternoon sales. "Saturday Flight Fever" runs every Saturday from 12pm to 4pm (Sydney time) and there are often some very good value fares.

Don't forget that you can also use Jetstar's Price Beat Guarantee to fly Jetstar and get a further 10% discount off the Tigerair price. There just needs to be a Jetstar flight departing within an hour of the Tigerair flight.

To get things started, here are some of this week's sale fares. All are available for travel between 30/5/17 to 21/6/17:
MEL-SYD for $29
BNE-CNS for $29
MEL-OOL for $39
BNE-PER for $49

NZflygirl

Established Member
I have no idea what tiger is like but those fares are awesome!

I have to admit I suffer a bit of tunnel vision at times and forget that tiger and this JQ price beat exist. I think after I've hit my tier targets and if doing personal flying I should really look into this. Thank you for posting these.

I'm glad SQ is rebranding tiger to Scoot to avoid a touch of confusion on my part.

moa999

Flights
My Map
I think NZflygirl was saying confusion between Tiger Singapore (to become Scoot) and Tiger Australia.

I won't mention Tiger Taiwan.

NZflygirl

Established Member
I think NZflygirl was saying confusion between Tiger Singapore (to become Scoot) and Tiger Australia.

I won't mention Tiger Taiwan.
Yes that's what I meant! So when people say "tiger" I need to think about the context because my head goes to SQ when I hear that. Had no idea there was a Tiger Taiwan!

Catweazle

Flights
My Map
Virgin Bart said:
These are fantastic. Got $38 MEL-CBR-MEL last week.
Amen to that. I remember what MEL-CBR airfares used to be like be before TT used to fly there. Now they just need to launch SYD-CBR or BNE-CBR...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Life as a Road Warrior – AIR028
    Sat, 25 Jan 2020 08:36:07 AEDT
      Ever wondered what it's like to be a road warrior, flying from Melbourne to Sydney every week or internationally multiple times each month? On this episode, AFF member "Sp ...
  • Indian Pacific & Other Epic Train Journeys – AIR027
    Sat, 11 Jan 2020 02:31:00 AEDT
      In this episode, we take a brief detour from the aviation discussion to talk about train travel! There's something nice - perhaps even romantic - about long-distance train ...
  • Status Runs – AIR026
    Sat, 14 Dec 2019 07:15:21 AEDT
      If you're a little bit short of the next airline status tier, a status run can get you over the line. In this episode, learn about the best status runs with Virgin Austral ...
  • British Airways Executive Club – AIR025
    Sat, 30 Nov 2019 22:53:26 AEDT
      Many Australians join Qantas Frequent Flyer by default. But even if you fly with Qantas regularly, you could benefit by using the British Airways Executive Club frequent f ...
  • Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dshifke88