ChrisMars
Established Member
- Joined
- Sep 16, 2017
- Posts
- 1,532
- Qantas
- Platinum
- Virgin
- Red
1. Dont give your frequentflyer number on a forum.My qantas link for resetting pin is not working, I have been calling Qantas frequent flyer line and talking to some one from phillipines for days now, Can we please find a way to just re set the pin?
I am not sure, If I can give my frequent flyer number here?
Abdul
2. Even if you find a trust a member to help you with you frequent number (via private message) the next question would be, what this member can do that you can't.
I think the best way to get some help is to describe your problem and what happen in more details. Since I guess you get a link to click, what happens when you click on that link? Can you try with a different browser, or in incognito mode?
