SYD T1 4th Nov | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

SYD T1 4th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

meloz

Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2005
Messages
332
Greetings

I will be departing T1 this Friday. I should be airside 12:15-14-30 if anyone wants to hook up for a beer or access Biz or F lounge.

Meloz
 

serfty

Moderator
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
40,121
Flights
My Map
meloz said:
Greetings

I will be departing T1 this Friday. I should be airside 12:15-14-30 if anyone wants to hook up for a beer or access Biz or F lounge.

Meloz
Enjoy, I'll be in the wilds of the riverina, trying to equate my golf handicap with reality :D
 

meloz

Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2005
Messages
332
You too enjoy.

After seeing your latest iten I think you will excede the hours of most flight crews.

Meloz
 

QF WP

Moderator
Joined
Jun 20, 2002
Messages
15,594
Flights
My Map
Sorry, meloz, I'll be suffering at The Gabba (Qld Cricketers Club to be precise) watching the second day of the First Test (Australia v West Indies), with a beer in my hand (very likely a HP or HPL). At the time you're at the QP, I'll be raising my Pepper Tree Shiraz to you (over lunch).

Tough when I have to do this with clients Thursday through Saturday 8)

Where are you off to this time?
 

JohnK

AFF Supporter
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
41,001
meloz said:
Greetings

I will be departing T1 this Friday. I should be airside 12:15-14-30 if anyone wants to hook up for a beer or access Biz or F lounge.

Meloz
Sorry for ignorance. :oops: T1 is where? Sydney or Brisbane :?: :oops:
 

oz_mark

AFF Supporter
Joined
Jun 30, 2002
Messages
17,599
Flights
My Map
JohnK said:
meloz said:
Greetings

I will be departing T1 this Friday. I should be airside 12:15-14-30 if anyone wants to hook up for a beer or access Biz or F lounge.

Meloz
Sorry for ignorance. :oops: T1 is where? Sydney or Brisbane :?: :oops:
Might be a hint in the subject line :)
 

JohnK

AFF Supporter
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
41,001
serfty said:
Enjoy, I'll be in the wilds of the riverina, trying to equate my golf handicap with reality :D
Congratulations on reaching platinum.

Where are you going to in the Riverina. :?: I have played golf courses from Albury to Tocumwal along the Murray. Beautiful region.
 

JohnK

AFF Supporter
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
41,001
oz_mark said:
Might be a hint in the subject line :)
Dead give away when you look at the subject line. :shock: :? :p :D :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry:
 

QF WP

Moderator
Joined
Jun 20, 2002
Messages
15,594
Flights
My Map
serfty, may I add my congratulations as well. Welcome to the hallowed halls of Platinum status.

Now that JohnK knows where T1 is, we can all get some sleep... :D
 

JohnK

AFF Supporter
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
41,001
Lindsay Wilson said:
serfty, may I add my congratulations as well. Welcome to the hallowed halls of Platinum status.

Now that JohnK knows where T1 is, we can all get some sleep... :D
Hey, I am allowed a seniors moment at least twice a day. :oops: :oops: :oops: There a so many T1's unless you bother to look at subject line you are in trouble. :D :shock: :? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Have a nice sleep. :p :roll: :oops: :oops:
 

serfty

Moderator
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
40,121
Flights
My Map
JohnK said:
... Congratulations on reaching platinum. ...
lindsay WIlson said:
serfty, may I add my congratulations as well. Welcome to the hallowed halls of Platinum status.
Thanks Guys, It's been a 5 year hiatus since I was last Emerald. This last weekend was not without it's dramas but I got there! mrs serfty is waiting for the benefits to start flowing on ...
JohnK said:
... Where are you going to in the Riverina. :?: I have played golf courses from Albury to Tocumwal along the Murray. Beautiful region.
Yarrawongo, Berrigan & Deni ... it's an annual Jaunt for me.
 

JohnK

AFF Supporter
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
41,001
serfty said:
JohnK said:
... Where are you going to in the Riverina. :?: I have played golf courses from Albury to Tocumwal along the Murray. Beautiful region.
Yarrawongo, Berrigan & Deni ... it's an annual Jaunt for me.
I have not played Berrigan or Deniliquin but Yarrawonga is 45 holes of paradise.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
80,810
Messages
1,859,372
Members
48,649
Latest member
Jem1980
Top