SQ Tips, Trips and Tales

Quick quiz - re CE's comment above about using the call button : Who has pressed a call button in the last year, or 5/10 years, or whenever?

I cant remember the last time..
 
Elevate your business spending to first-class rewards! Sign up today with code AFF10 and process over $10,000 in business expenses within your first 30 days to unlock 10,000 Bonus PayRewards Points.
Join 30,000+ savvy business owners who:

✅ Pay suppliers who don’t accept Amex
✅ Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
✅ Earn & transfer PayRewards Points to 10+ airline & hotel partners

Start earning today!
- Pay suppliers who don’t take Amex
- Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
- Earn & Transfer PayRewards Points to 8+ top airline & hotel partners

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Quick quiz - re CE's comment above about using the call button : Who has pressed a call button in the last year, or 5/10 years, or whenever?

I cant remember the last time..
I have on my last flight 2wks ago
 
I look for any excuse to get up and walk during a long flight so I don't really ever use the call button
 
Quick quiz - re CE's comment above about using the call button : Who has pressed a call button in the last year, or 5/10 years, or whenever?

I cant remember the last time..
On SQ in particular? (as in SQ is so good you don’t need to use the button) - or airlines more generally?

On SQ i’ve only needed it when waking up and wanting a coffee. But otherwise a lot can depend on the various airlines and their policies - CX for example will completely leave you alone and you need to use the button for assistance.
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top