SQ Tips, Trips and Tales

Quick quiz - re CE's comment above about using the call button : Who has pressed a call button in the last year, or 5/10 years, or whenever?

I cant remember the last time..
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Quick quiz - re CE's comment above about using the call button : Who has pressed a call button in the last year, or 5/10 years, or whenever?

I cant remember the last time..
I have on my last flight 2wks ago
 
I look for any excuse to get up and walk during a long flight so I don't really ever use the call button
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top