Rockford Stonewaller Lunch 2019 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Rockford Stonewaller Lunch 2019

RooFlyer

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Yes, its on again, tomorrow (Saturday). Its not an AFF event, but comprises AFFers, guests of Buzzard and RooFlyer to reach our maximum allowed 8 guests at the Rockford winery. I think this is our 4th year? Looking forward to meeting adventurous traveler @henleybeach . And @JohnM has finally agreed to grace us with his presence (Qantas schedule permitting!)

Actually, I was there only a month ago, so I hope they've changed the menu!

Anyway, I'm currently ensconced in the Hilton, hoping that @penegal will guest me into the lounge at some point :cool: Or anyone else? 🙏

From a month ago:

Menu (the Fat Bastards and Mary Washingtons were lovely!)

IMG_6841.JPG

Stonewaller Dry Country Grenache

IMG_6838.JPG

The afterwards:

IMG_6862.JPG

Blossoms in the walled garden

IMG_6850.JPG

IMG_6854.JPG

One on exit (no, I hadn't fallen over!)

IMG_6865.JPG

Last edited:

RooFlyer

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Seems a cosy little elitist group! How does one weasel in in future? Or is there some secret sect which one needs to be inducted into?
In aware of one invitee who ‘got a better offer’ 😳 ( I’m sure that wasn’t the case.)

And I don’t think any group with me in it could be called ‘elitist’. 🥴🍷😳

The number of Stonewallers on AFF is increasing like crazy, so suck up to your forum mates now!

VPS

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Have fun - the weather in Adelaide is much more pleasant this evening (well it will be once the rain blows through and the wind dies down) and should be lovely tomorrow - bloody awful yesterday

AFF on Air Podcast

• Life as a Road Warrior – AIR028
    Sat, 25 Jan 2020 08:36:07 AEDT
      Ever wondered what it's like to be a road warrior, flying from Melbourne to Sydney every week or internationally multiple times each month? On this episode, AFF member "Sp ...
  • Indian Pacific & Other Epic Train Journeys – AIR027
    Sat, 11 Jan 2020 02:31:00 AEDT
      In this episode, we take a brief detour from the aviation discussion to talk about train travel! There's something nice - perhaps even romantic - about long-distance train ...
  • Status Runs – AIR026
    Sat, 14 Dec 2019 07:15:21 AEDT
      If you're a little bit short of the next airline status tier, a status run can get you over the line. In this episode, learn about the best status runs with Virgin Austral ...
  • British Airways Executive Club – AIR025
    Sat, 30 Nov 2019 22:53:26 AEDT
      Many Australians join Qantas Frequent Flyer by default. But even if you fly with Qantas regularly, you could benefit by using the British Airways Executive Club frequent f ...
  • Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smish