QF E class earning anything on AA?

Discussion in 'American Airlines AAdvantage' started by ejd711, May 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. ejd711

ejd711 Member

Jan 17, 2013
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Dear all,

I've just booked some QF domestic flights (Red E-Deal E class). E class isn't listed on the AA table of classes for QF (even in the no earning) (see link below). Also not mentioned in the earning and burning sticky on this forum. Does anyone know if E class earn anything? Trying to work out whether to credit to AA or QF - generally as long as it earns something I'd rather it go to AA.

American Airlines oneworld Partner

If no love here I'll ring the AA service centre but thought maybe someone here would know!

Cheers!

2. serfty

Nov 16, 2004
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    None - zip - nada - I am not sure QF E credits to any FF program other than QFF.

3. ejd711

ejd711 Member

Jan 17, 2013
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Thanks serfty - I didn't really expect it too. $129 flights BNE-MEL/each way are really the lowest of the low.

I'll change it to my QFF at the lounge...

Cheers.

4. JohnK

JohnK Veteran Member

Mar 22, 2005
    BNE, SYD and CNX
    Most of my domestic airfares are booked during sales and the majority of the time they are 'E' class.

Very difficult to avoid unless you want to pay more.