my understanding of it from when I was last there was that you can’t access the Satellite terminal unless your flight departs from there.
Yep. That's what we were told last September.
my understanding of it from when I was last there was that you can’t access the Satellite terminal unless your flight departs from there.
AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements
Not working for me either. Enter the flight details and nothing shows.I'm trying to view a sample menu on the below link and across 3 devices, it's not displaying anything when putting a route and date in.
Anyone else having this issue as well?
Not working for me either. Enter the flight details and nothing shows.

Wow, EDI-DOH-LAX. Is that a huge backtrack?Breakfast of champions DOH-LAXView attachment 518479
It wasn’t actually a breakfast menu item but when the FA asked for my PDB of choice I asked for a Taittinger and if I could have this after departure from DOH as my breakfast. He came back a few minutes later with the Champers and confirming the caviar was ordered for after take off.
Quick and the dead for the caviar on here![]()
What! No vodkaBreakfast of champions DOH-LAXView attachment 518479
It wasn’t actually a breakfast menu item but when the FA asked for my PDB of choice I asked for a Taittinger and if I could have this after departure from DOH as my breakfast. He came back a few minutes later with the Champers and confirming the caviar was ordered for after take off.
Quick and the dead for the caviar on here![]()
All-time great movie choice too.EDI-DOH
QR30
Business as usual here. Excellent proactive service and good meal.
Topped off by the bus gate on arrival
The world is healing
View attachment 518430View attachment 518431View attachment 518432View attachment 518433View attachment 518434View attachment 518428
What do you mean in regards to no offers of drinks etc during the flights ?Business class menus for our flights over the last two days. The only proactive activity by the crews on these two flights was to try to take your meal away before you had finished it - happened to both my wife and I. No offers of drinks etc during the flight.
View attachment 523879
View attachment 523880
View attachment 523878
I may well be remembering wrongly but I thought they did walk down the aisles and if you were awake asking if you wanted anything before COVID.What do you mean in regards to no offers of drinks etc during the flights ?
IME QR don’t interrupt/interact with you during the flight after your meal service unless you request something.
